Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

7 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

We have a thread that asks us to not demonize Trump supporters. I've been told my takes are bad with regard to them. That I lack some sort of empathy scale with my takes on these "poor white folks". @CayceG told me as much.

You know what? They banned my entire fucking religion as much as they could (a religion I don't even give a shit about) from this country. They made it hard as hell for my wife to get her green card. They put kids in cages, ripped from their families, permanent generational trauma.

Yet, again. I am told. Bow my head. Don't demonize them. Don't be gleeful in your hate takes.

You know what? Fuck that. It's flat out disgusting to me that people think this is up for debate. For the last time people; WAKE THE FUCK UP. It worries me when @cusideabelincoln is still unsure. Like, are you fucking kidding me? After 5 years of evidence? Add the Bush years. 13 years of evidence? Like how much history do I have to cite?

C'mon guys, seriously. @CayceG is a smart guy and I immensely respect him, but he is flat out fucking wrong here (I imagine that is why he didn't engage further when I responded to him in the other thread, discreetly ignoring me). Let them burn. Wake up - this is war (politically). It doesn't seem to matter how much evidence I present. People just DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT 70 MILLION VOTERS ARE UNCONSCIONABLE. Why? Why is that hard to believe? The average person is a dumbass. And 49% of people are below that.

How could I completely accurately call this election but not completely accurately characterize the Trump voter? I've been obsessively following politics. I didn't want it to be this way. They proved their demonization themselves. That's why we need to win this.

I don't think I've argued for you to stop demonizing them.  But I'll show my support for you to actually do so right now.  The other side is doing the same in a more disingenuous fashion: Demonizing protests, BLM, Antifa, pro-choice, true equality for all.  Hell, add the Obama years to your list.  Conservatives consider him the lead demon, actively slander his name and idealogies ("Thanks, Obama") with the sentiment that he's not "one of us" while crying foul to criticisms of Trump who's "our President so shut your mouth and go with it."

23 hours ago, silentbob said:

So what kind of letter would Trump leave for Biden. Will it be in crayon, sharpie or serial killer cut out words from his vast collection of fast food menus 

“You cheater. . . . don’t lock me up”

”I left a turd in a room and I’m not telling you which one”

"I've rubbed myself all over the furniture to mark my territory with my orange makeup."

4 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

It should be pointed out the Recount Donation page stated in the fine print that half of contributions would go to paying down outstanding campaign debt, now we know where the other half is going.

Donald Trump himself cannot pay the debt, so they have to find some suckers and losers to pay it off!