Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Get fucked you anti-American pieces of shit!

Houston%20Drive%20Thru%20Voting%20AM%20T
WWW.TEXASTRIBUNE.ORG

A handful of GOP activists and candidates had asked the state's highest civil court to rule Harris County's drive-thru voting locations illegal, and invalidate votes that have...

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Pretty sure it did, yeah.

It sucks. I agree it would be fun to go back and relive my emotional breakdown. The 2018 thread is probably still there, though.

Yeah, but I don't care about this board's 2018 congratulatory circle jerk.  I want to relive the meltdown from 2016!

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

I have always loved that Jeb meme. Just because of his body language.

Is that based on anything specific, or just the general perception that at one time he was seen as the presumptive nominee but once voting actually started he immediately imploded?

Screen_Shot_2017-08-17_at_3.57.59_PM.jpg
KNOWYOURMEME.COM

Jeb Wins refers to an exploitable electoral college map parody featuring Jeb Bush celebrating in front of an electoral college map where he has won all 538 electoral college votes. After the original image spread before the 2016 United States Presidential Election, its concept has been used as a meme in various other elections across the globe and has been turned into an exploitable in which Bush is replaced with various other characters.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CastletonSnob said:

Trump supporters are saying Trump will win because he has more people at his rallies. They're bragging about Trump having 60,000 people at his rally in PA.

Because 60,000 people are a good representation of a state with a population of 13 million.

Math isn't Trump supporters' strong suit.

I would dunk on them for forgetting about Mitt Romney... but now I'm jealous they forgot about Mitt Romney.

30 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I have always loved that Jeb meme. Just because of his body language.

Is that based on anything specific, or just the general perception that at one time he was seen as the presumptive nominee but once voting actually started he immediately imploded?

I hope I never get bored of the Jeb meme. It always gives me a laugh. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

Smashing the LA Noire Doubt button on "scrambling to fix"

Who in Michigan is still putting theirs in the mail? Hopefully it's just country bumpkins that can't just walk to their city office to drop theirs off.  Us city folk don't need to "drive into town" to do this stuff.

10 minutes ago, Comet said:

If you asked me to guess, this is more or less how I’d predict these states. Exception might be Florida with it tighter than 2 points.

In a non-insane election where we weren't all traumatized by 2016 I think it would be seen as absolutely disastrous for the GOP that their chances of winning Texas was no greater than the Dem winning Florida....