Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

He's going to be Utah's next governor. He's a nice guy but he has really bowed to the Trumpkin mask haters and Utah is in very poor shape because of it. 

Not surprising, sad fact of the GOP is if you don't capitulate at some level someone far more accommodating will swoop in.

10 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I'm a confident guy but I wish I had his confidence when I'm right as he does being wrong

I know Trump said injecting bleach could help cure COVID, but this has to be the stupidest thing anyone has said in 2020.

And I love it.

I always blamed Hillary's failure on stopping her campaign early and assuming Ohio and Michigan was hers. It's very clear to me Biden's campaign is smart enough not to make the same mistakes and that is why he will win. I wasn't sure in 2016 up until it was called but I have confidence in Biden achieving his dreams of beating the bully.

2 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Just started my shift for PA.

My first call: "If Governor Wolfe hasn't fully opened the bars, then we have nothing to talk about" :p

My most recent call:  "I'm working the polls on Election Day and voting Democrat all the way".

Not sure what list you are working with, but if PA Dems contributed to it in any way then you very well may end up calling me! Also, you are going to have a really bad time making calls while the Steelers are on...

10 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

But Nate also says Biden is an underdog if he loses PA?

1604242642428.jpg
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Trump won the battleground state by less than a point in 2016.

Which is it?!!

Thats not really what hes saying though, what he actually said is this, if Biden loses everything plus PA hes the underdog, lol.  Also if Biden picks up either ME2 or one of NE districts he wins with AZ, if he keeps MI/WI and loses PA along with the rest.

• "Maybe a lot of little things add up and Biden loses Pennsylvania by half a point, and then he doesn't quite pull off Arizona or North Carolina. He does have other options. ... But still, without Pennsylvania, then Biden becomes an underdog."