Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

The next time a cable news anchor mentions the perpetual "growing threat of right-wing violence in America" (which, for some reason, never becomes much more than a "threat"), I'd like them to also name...

I work on Tuesday, but I'm off by like 8, then I'm off Wed/Thursday

I'm curious about the situation in Portland. If Biden wins, I think the streets will flood with people. If Trump wins, I think the streets will flood with people (assuming we know who won by Tuesday night). It's just if Trump wins, people might get a bit more smashy.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

I work on Tuesday, but I'm off by like 8, then I'm off Wed/Thursday

I'm curious about the situation in Portland. If Biden wins, I think the streets will flood with people. If Trump wins, I think the streets will flood with people (assuming we know who won by Tuesday night). It's just if Trump wins, people might get a bit more smashy.

My MAGA aunt who lives in Lake Oswego is terrified. She thinks Trump will win and that BLM and Antifa will go nuts and everyone will be in danger. She wants to ship my grandpa to eastern Washington to live with my uncle cause she is so afraid of rioting.

1 hour ago, atom631 said:
trump-bidenxxx-NEWSLETTER-xx.jpg?ve=1&tl
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Less than a week before Election Day, the electorate’s outlook is gloomy. More than 6-in-10 rate economic conditions negatively and only about 2-in-10 think coronavirus is under...

But whom do they blame....

did Biden undermine ze leaders great economy or do they pin it on the annoying orange

10 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

The next time a cable news anchor mentions the perpetual "growing threat of right-wing violence in America" (which, for some reason, never becomes much more than a "threat"), I'd like them to also name...

This is the stupidest take.  Political affiliation of the people in charge of these cities has nothing to do with riots.  On top of that, the vast majority of large cities are run by Democrats by nature, but the few big Republican-ran cities aren't immune to riots either.  I'm not going through the whole list, but the two Republican-Mayor cities (San Diego and Jacksonville) in the US's top 10 largest have had riots.

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

I get that Trump may be ahead on election night, and then Biden pulls ahead after early voting and mail-in ballots are counted.  But I'm really hope Biden is ahead by the end of election night, so any narrative that Trump tries hold no water.

It would be funny if Trump pulls a 180 on November 4th and demands that all ballots be counted. lol.

• Haha 2