Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, Emperor Diocletian II said:

It was the same poll from last month.

They had it tied in September. I mean in all likelihood they came out with an outlier poll and put it out anyway, like they should. They didn't care about herding and that's pretty cool!

I can tell you that Nebraskans might put up with that shit, but at least some of those voters in PA will now vote Joe Biden because you do not fuck with Pennsylvanians in the cold, and I can tell you, it's fucking cold tonight. We get angry fast, and we do not appreciate poor manners from the host (Trump, in this case). That's just common PA decency.

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I can tell you that Nebraskans might put up with that shit, but at least some of those voters in PA will now vote Joe Biden because you do not fuck with Pennsylvanians in the cold, and I can tell you, it's fucking cold tonight. We get angry fast, and we do not appreciate poor manners from the host (Trump, in this case). That's just common PA decency.

Remember when Trump essentially said that he wouldn't campaign in PA if he didn't need to?

Just now, marioandsonic said:

Remember when Trump essentially said that he wouldn't campaign in PA if he didn't need to?

Yep, when he was in Erie, it was hilarious. Unlike his typical rally crowds, when he said that, the Erie folk were not cheering for the most part, they were like . . . "uhhh . . . wtf?" Conservative PA citizens are like, on the cusp of almost being woke. I continue to wait, hoping for it to happen. They're so close. Remember, as I recall PA went with Obama in 2008 and 2012 right? So, I mean, there's hope. And Biden is from fucking Scranton. 

6 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

@Emperor Diocletian II How did you find / get set up with doing phone banking?

And maybe the more important question, do you still need volunteers?

Just pick a battleground state and search for "Democratic Party phone bank" and you'll get results.

Here's the link for PA:

Mobilize_GOTV_20200919212805106787.png?w
WWW.MOBILIZE.US

Don’t live in PA? No worries! Join us from the comfort of your home for a virtual phone bank using our predictive dialer tool to talk with voters about how and when to vote to elect Joe Biden and Pennsylvania Democrats up and down the...

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, chakoo said:

I don’t drink often (like 2-3 times at most a year) but while out today I decided to pick up a beer for Elections night. Gonna be either very tense or fun watching meltdowns on Twitter. :) 

I'm not sure if there is an amount of alcohol that can make it bearable 

8 minutes ago, chakoo said:

I don’t drink often (like 2-3 times at most a year) but while out today I decided to pick up a beer for Elections night. Gonna be either very tense or fun watching meltdowns on Twitter. :) 

I might have to go this route. I can go months without alcohol but they just opened a Binny's (Chicagoland's most well-known liquor stors) like 2 minutes from my house.