Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

31 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Peggy: "I vote Democrat all the time and will do it again, but for the love of God, please stop calling me!"

“Thank you Peggy. We appreciate your support. Also the correct syntax would be ‘I vote Democratic all the time.’ Ok bye now!”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

I just called and asked for someone that's been deceased for 16 years.

Did you ask if they received a ballot?

Don: "I don't like either of the candidates, but I'll look at their resumes." 

I will say that the last 45 minutes or so, I've gotten many more Democrat/Biden voters than Trump voters, so that's giving me some hope. 

Also, this is fun. Thanks for recommending this @Emperor Diocletian II

• Haha 1

Waheeda and I had a great conversation because I detected a familiar accent and I asked where she was from originally and she said "South America".  I then asked, "Are you from Guyana?"  to which she replied "Yes, I am!  How did you know?" and my reply was "I'm originally from Trinidad and I can spot a Guyanese accent a mile away!"

She's totally voting for Joe and she's about to pick up some friends at the airport who are flying in from their vacation in Vegas to vote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Waheeda and I had a great conversation because I detected a familiar accent and I asked where she was from originally and she said "South America".  I then asked, "Are you from Guyana?"  to which she replied "Yes, I am!  How did you know?" and my reply was "I'm originally from Trinidad and I can spot a Guyanese accent a mile away!"

She's totally voting for Joe and she's about to pick up some friends at the airport who are flying in from their vacation in Vegas to vote.

Wow, she seems great.

I mean, are we all in a similar boat that it Pennsylvania and Florida are going to be the best early indicators?

- If Biden wins both, Trump has no path.

- If Trump wins both, Biden still has a path, although difficult.

- If they split, they both still have a path, but Biden with a significant head start.

1 minute ago, osxmatt said:

I mean, are we all in a similar boat that it Pennsylvania and Florida are going to be the best early indicators?

- If they split, they both still have a path, but Biden with a significant head start.

If they split Biden wins, full stop, its extremely unlikely MI and WI also don't fall to Biden if PA does.

2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

This is how Biden wins w/o PA/FL

eVymn.png
WWW.270TOWIN.COM

Create your own forecast for the 2020 presidential election