~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

I get the want to make sure that people with a few kids and high income don't get "some" money but there's an easier way to do it: accelerating the drop off for benefits after a certain income threshold.

It's fucking popular as hell as it is. Don't make it less popular than what trump did! These people would fuck up a wet dream

11 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Universal means testing across the United States is a terrible idea, I make pretty good money for my corner of Ohio and jack shit for a place like NYC or the bigger cities in CA.

And as @Jason just said, this is all based on 2019 tax returns. Sure, my wife and I's combined income was straight cut by 40% due to the pandemic, but we've got to means test everything in this country because reasons.

If you want to "stimulate" the economy just give everyone the name amount of money and disregard the income caps. Most people will find something to spend the money on. Looking at income and credit for years I can say that for the majority of Americans the more they make the more they spend. High income earners love to spend every penny just like low income earners are forced to spend every penny. 

4 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
4000.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Unemployment rate at 6.3%, down from April high of 14.7%, as experts warn economic toll from virus is far from over

400k left workforce, which is the sole reason for the unemployment rate drop, lol.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

"So much for unity!"

-Fox News, Probably 

So close! They went with "UNITY OUT THE WINDOW" as their big lead story online today.

They are completely and utterly lacking in all self awareness. I can't believe ANYONE is stupid enough to take anything they say or do seriously. Their tactics are so painfully obvious and right out in the open. They don't even try to hide it. They know their audience is too stupid to see through their bullshit. They know this because it's true. And we know it's true because it's clearly working.