~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

Just now, Air_Delivery said:

Manchin doesn't have much power on this vote. There will be Republican crossover. 

Dude fucking LOVES the power the media and leftists creates for him. He gobbles that shit up at every opportunity.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Just no more roads. We spend far more than enough on them for not much roi

Money well spent. 

X2SPDAOHM5ECLCP5O3Y2CYUGSQ.jpg
WWW.POPSCI.COM

Witnessing a hazy summertime sky in Los Angeles, you might be tempted to blame the cars and trucks that teem on the region’s roadways. And that’s mostly right, but an increasing share of air...

Cleaning supplies and maintenance for schools is nice, but this seems to be a bandaid. With the amount of time kids have been home, now's the time for a package that will actually pump money into the technology the schools use and re-structure the way we teach.  Get a better way to integrate in-class and online learning, get tools to make it easier for teachers to synchronize their courses, get the students the equipment and Internet access they need, and hire more personnel to handle these kids. These are things that would be useful beyond the pandemic.

Edit:

I forgot to add that ramping up our education is crucial now, because a lot of kids are basically going to lose out or fall behind a year's worth of learning by the time this pandemic is over.  We will need to make up the difference.

On 1/14/2021 at 3:04 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Stocks I bought in November have doubled. The market has lost its mind like the country. 

Which is why my wife and I sold off a lot of our more unstable stocks (well, she did, im an idiot who can't be trusted not to invest it in hot wings, PC parts, and boating gear). 

315037_original.jpg
HOUSTON.CULTUREMAP.COM

With the enthusiasm for drive-ins showing no signs of slowing, a local venue is bringing a popular film fest to Houston. Moonstruck Drive-in Cinema at East River will host the ...

Hosting 6 nights of Sundance 2021 screenings at my new drive in. Much excite!

On 1/21/2021 at 5:58 PM, sblfilms said:
315037_original.jpg
HOUSTON.CULTUREMAP.COM

With the enthusiasm for drive-ins showing no signs of slowing, a local venue is bringing a popular film fest to Houston. Moonstruck Drive-in Cinema at East River will host the ...

Hosting 6 nights of Sundance 2021 screenings at my new drive in. Much excite!

MAKE money money, MAKE money money MONEY