~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

4 hours ago, Anathema- said:

I've found myself preferring sirius-xm. None of the algorithms work as well as hand curated music imo. First Wave Deep Cuts is one of the best music stations I've ever heard. 

Sirius has a crazy chud channel. 

3 hours ago, Anathema- said:

FNC?

Sirius_XM_Holdings_Steve_Bannon_Returns_
INVESTOR.SIRIUSXM.COM

Breitbart News Network announces major expansion in radio programming with new daily weeknight and weekend shows on SiriusXM's Patriot channel Former White House Chief Strategist Stephen K. Bannon to rejoin "Breitbart News Daily" weekdays 6:00-9:00 a.m. ET on December 5 New weeknight show to broadcast from Breitbart's Los Angeles Headquarters hosted by...

• Guillotine 3

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Sirius_XM_Holdings_Steve_Bannon_Returns_
INVESTOR.SIRIUSXM.COM

Breitbart News Network announces major expansion in radio programming with new daily weeknight and weekend shows on SiriusXM's Patriot channel Former White House Chief Strategist Stephen K. Bannon to rejoin "Breitbart News Daily" weekdays 6:00-9:00 a.m. ET on...

This may be all the motivation I need to cancel my XM subscription. I barely use it anyway, and we don't need to give these twats a platform. 

I mean, I guess if enough artists pull their music it might make them dump Rogan, but I feel like all this does is make the anti-vaxxers feel more like victims and dig in even deeper. They really feel like some sort of persecuted group and this sort of thing just drives them further down their belief holes.

18 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

It also doesn't really prevent people from being exposed to anti-vax shit because Fox News is basically all-in on being anti-vax now and Fox News ain't getting pulled off of cable.

Rogan is a gateway drug for people who wouldn't necessarily jump straight into Fox News without Rogan getting them used to the weird shit first.

Dave-Grohl-GettyImages-1353016741.jpg?fi
AMERICANSONGWRITER.COM

In the wake of both Neil Young and Joni Mitchell leaving Spotify, the audio streaming platform’s stock has plummeted about 25%, Loudwire has reported. Other outlets are reporting that “Spotify loses $4 billion in market value following Neil Young controversy.” And Apple Music and Tidal are joining the party, pointing fingers at Spotify. “The home […] More

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How good is Apple Music? My wife and I have a Spotify family plan and love it. For reference, we both have Android phones and a Google home we often stream music to. Does Apple Music play well with Androids and Google Homes? Also, importantly, is there a desktop Windows app, like Spotify? I do love Spotify's Discover weekly and understand that Apple doesn't really have a good alternative for that, but it's something I'd potentially be willing to overlook.

6 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

How good is Apple Music? My wife and I have a Spotify family plan and love it. For reference, we both have Android phones and a Google home we often stream music to. Does Apple Music play well with Androids and Google Homes? Also, importantly, is there a desktop Windows app, like Spotify? I do love Spotify's Discover weekly and understand that Apple doesn't really have a good alternative for that, but it's something I'd potentially be willing to overlook.

From what I understand, Apple Music has better sound quality, but Spotify has the better algorithms.

30 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I'm really cheap. I already pay for no commercials on YouTube, so I just stick with YouTube Music.

I do the whole Youtube premium/music combo.  It's nice because there are no ads on either service, and I can have it associated with something like 6 family member accounts.

8 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I do the whole Youtube premium/music combo.  It's nice because there are no ads on either service, and I can have it associated with something like 6 family member accounts.

Yup, I share access with my wife, my mother, one for the kids, and another shared account we have connected to the TVs.

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

From my personal experience I've never liked Spotify's algorithms. Every other service I've tried I've liked better, and Apple has a decent one. They use itunes on Windows and the Android app is fine.