The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

All photos of the company are entirely composed of Indian people. Looks like they wanted a whitey for the front-facin sales role or something. There's a weird trend of small tech consulting firms that are just "Dude's Name + Technology/Consulting/etc". Arthur Grand Technology will probably disappear and a few weeks like Justin Morgan Consulting is going to pop up with all the same people behind it.

22 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

All photos of the company are entirely composed of Indian people. Looks like they wanted a whitey for the front-facin sales role or something. There's a weird trend of small tech consulting firms that are just "Dude's Name + Technology/Consulting/etc". Arthur Grand Technology will probably disappear and a few weeks like Justin Morgan Consulting is going to pop up with all the same people behind it.

Yup. Even the company name is a white washing.

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Doing a little reading, it appears as though the company is nearly all South Asians. I kinda think they were looking for exactly what the listing said, a native born white person, but that wasn’t supposed to (obviously) be included in the job posting.

Very often firms like this one will look to hire white people to be the voice and face of the business as a counter to the bias against minority dominated businesses. So I think the story still fits the theme of the thread, but for a different and maybe more sad reason.

It's because of those sad reasons that this story probably fits the title of this thread better than most of the stories posted here.

It's like, white guys make the best sales persons because there are a ton of white guys in positions of authority in this country that won't give anyone but other white guys the time of day. Reminds me of a time years back when I had to make a presentation to this company's CEO...except I was told to bring along my white coworker who would be helping with the project but had no part in writing the proposal or actually being responsible for any of it. Super weird that I was told to have him present with me and answer questions. God bless him, because he was super confused as to why he was dragged into this and got stuck studying my presentation and notes over the weekend.

• True 1

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Can there BE a more punchable face?

37 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Track suit is pretty punchable too.

I like how his douchebag buzz cut combines with his rapidly retreating hairline to give him a distinctive short mop on top look like Butters starring in Full Metal Jacket.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

So it's a Nazi swastika pride flag? Is he implying the Nazi's are gonna get them or the Nazi's and them are one or what??

It is 4 pride progress flags arrayed in a way that makes a swastika, because Hitler/Nazi/Etc. is short form for “people who do things I don’t like” :p 

20 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

So it's a Nazi swastika pride flag? Is he implying the Nazi's are gonna get them or the Nazi's and them are one or what??

He's likely trying to state that the "gay agenda" is no different from Nazis. That may sound stupid, but I've seen a similar sentiment coming from enough right wingers to recognize it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

He's likely trying to state that the "gay agenda" is no different from Nazis. That may sound stupid, but I've seen a similar sentiment coming from enough right wingers to recognize it.

If that's true, that's some real smooth brain shit right there. :p Then again, the "gay agenda" is a pretty stupid thing to believe is a thing. Then to equate it to Nazism when most right wingers love Nazis, so the comparison is good? 

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

If that's true, that's some real smooth brain shit right there. :p Then again, the "gay agenda" is a pretty stupid thing to believe is a thing. Then to equate it to Nazism when most right wingers love Nazis, so the comparison is good? 

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

It's nothing new, but fully smooth brained.

cd83a857-d62d-4952-88d6-8615561446eb.jpe
SLATE.COM

Hitler killed thousands of queer men. And Nazis were gay-loving, how?

They pivot from there to how attempts by Hollywood and social media and they like to be more inclusive is just another way to genocide white Christian men...just like the Nazis? It's all so very stupid.

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

See, they want to make YOU gay. That's how they're similar to Nazis.

Of course, you would only think that way if you sometimes see Jason Momoa and go :hmm:, otherwise you would know that a "gay agenda" is meaningless word salad. I also don't devalue people if they want to suck dicks, regardless of gender.

I can't with 100% certainty say I WOULDN'T suck Jason Momoa's dick if presented to me. I want to be his little spoon.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

It's nothing new, but fully smooth brained.

They pivot from there to how attempts by Hollywood and social media and they like to be more inclusive is just another way to genocide white Christian men...just like the Nazis? It's all so very stupid.

Yeah, I think my brain just melted. :p "Just like the Nazis . . . who we revere?"

what-question.gif

I'm not even mad despite how stupid and hateful it all is because this line of thinking is so dumb. 

b24d08c4-17f2-4fb3-83f6-aecaab23656f-Mag
WWW.TALLAHASSEE.COM

State Attorney Jack Campbell said the document misstated his office's policy for plea bargains. "We're not prosecuting people because of race," said Campbell.

A photograph of the document that was said to be tacked on the wall says to exclude those with “Extensive Criminal History and/or Hispanic” from diversion programs, or to have adjudication withheld. 

Campbell explained a junior prosecutor who was leaving the position in Jefferson County wrote procedural guidelines for their successor and had used the wrong words and misstated the policy. 

"Undocumented immigrant," not "Hispanic," should have been coupled with extensive criminal history, said Campbell, after a photograph of the document was published on the Our Tallahassee website.  

Uhhhh, yeah, we had an explicitly racist policy for plea bargains. On accident though.

ZFZFIQFYNZCLTB3ZCCYBPW5HLM.png
WWW.WAFB.COM

A Mississippi family is searching for answers about what happened to their son after his remains were found in three separate places.

His head was found in one place. His vertebrae and spinal column in another place,  and the rest of his body somewhere else... but his cause of death is undetermined :|

Maybe the predator got him.

• Guillotine 1
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 1

On 4/28/2023 at 9:24 AM, skillzdadirecta said:
ZFZFIQFYNZCLTB3ZCCYBPW5HLM.png
WWW.WAFB.COM

A Mississippi family is searching for answers about what happened to their son after his remains were found in three separate places.

His head was found in one place. His vertebrae and spinal column in another place,  and the rest of his body somewhere else... but his cause of death is undetermined :|

Maybe the predator got him.

Disgusting 

2 hours ago, Amazatron said:

Feels like a xenophobic and horrific attempt to show "it's not just guns that kill people".

Nah, just a monster who probably couldn’t get a gun or didn’t want to wait for it. This is more common than you think. This one just seems to have clear motive.