Update: Mueller to testify before House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees on July 24

49 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

What is the context of that pic? Is Trump just standing up from a chair, or is he crouching?

I know we have had this discussion before about comparing Trump's supposed 6'3 height against guys like Jeb or Obama, but Putin is 5 frickin 7.

Putin-6.jpg

On right wing Facebook, that picture is edited to show Putin pulling on Obama's tie

7 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

On right wing Facebook, that picture is edited to show Putin pulling on Obama's tie

The best part about that pic is Obama clearly staring down Putin while Putin is trying to avoid eye contact; Putin looks like a weak child, Obama looks like a boss. Meanwhile, in the Trump/Putin photo, Trump looks like a scared doofus, and Putin looks like a puppet master.

1 hour ago, atom631 said:

How heavily will this report be redacted? And if congress chooses to, do they have an avenue to acquired the un-redacted report? 

Given AG William Barr is a Trump shill, heavily redacted would be my guess, especially given how scared and afraid Trump is acting about a report that he said totally exonerated him. Congress does have avenues to un-redact the report in full or in part, but I doubt Democrats have the spine for that kind of follow through, but maybe.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

I wonder if Barr has kept up with technology for redacting or if you're just going to be able to copy/paste your way out from underneath the redactions like so many of these trump lawyers have fucked up doing.

It would be hilarious if they dun goofed like that.