Update: Mueller to testify before House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees on July 24

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

So he is done with the original investigation, but not with the tangential investigations regarding financial crimes and cover-ups?

Seems so.

I think an important question that has gotten lost a bit in the shuffle is obstruction.

I have an open mind about collusion. I'll pretty much just take Mueller's word on what he determines, but from what we already know it seems like there had to be some finding of obstruction. If Trump didn't obstruct, then the concept is basically meaningless.

8 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

I can't wait for Barr's memo to congress this weekend.  

I am especially interested to see the declination for Jr. and any considerations about obstruction.

I have a pretty open mind about most everything else, but I don't see how you refrain from indicting Jr. when we know he almost certainly told the exact same lies that Cohen did. And I don't see how you give Trump a clean bill of health on obstruction. 

One thing that I still see possible hope on is that, since Mueller was almost certainly never going to try to indict Trump himself anyway, the news about no further indictments doesn't really tell us anything about what the report might have to say about obstruction.

Another plus is that, judging from Barr's statement, the report really is a report. Not just a bare bones summary as some were thinking Mueller might give.