~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

5 hours ago, Jason said:

You mean like this?

The Confederados were some 10,000 to 20,000 Confederates who moved to Brazil, chiefly to the state of São Paulo, from the Southern United States after the American Civil War. Although many eventually returned to the United States after Reconstruction, some remained and descendants of Confederados can be found in many cities throughout Brazil. The city of Americana, Brazil was founded by these emigrants.

1 hour ago, Jose said:

The fabled Cleveland Indians. Lmao even I know that's a crock of shit.

"Fabled" is the same term he used for the military bases named after Confederate generals. 

I guess in his mind, "fabled" = "proudly openly racist". Plus it's like the copy paste shit on his complete and total endorsements.

Trump Administration may ban Tik Tok 

The United States is "looking at" banning Chinese social media apps, including TikTok, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Monday. Pompeo suggested the possible move during an interview with Fox News' Laura Ingraham, adding that "we're taking this very seriously." Pompeo was asked by Ingraham whether the United States should be considering a ban on Chinese social media apps, "especially TikTok." "With respect to Chinese apps on people's cell phones, I can assure you the United States will get this one right too, Laura," he said. "I don't want to get out in front of the President [Donald Trump], but it's something we're looking at." Washington's top diplomat added that people should only download the app "if you want your private information in the hands of the Chinese Communist Party."

I'm sure they really have privacy concerns in mind and it has NOTHING to do with this.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I'll still not buy it but this one might be worth skimming. The thesis is the same as the rest of them: he's an amoral dumbass in WAY over his head, but the particular details differ from case to case

I’m skimming Bolton’s book and he seems more about verbally blowing himself than he is bashing Trump so far.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:11 PM, mclumber1 said:

To prove to the world that Trump is smart and can actually earn a degree, he should do a "Billy Madison" and repeat each grade 2 weeks at a time.  Televised. 

I want to see him try to pass the citizenship test live on TV.

I also want to see him take a grade school level religion test live on TV to show his shit-brained hobgoblin fuckwit conservative christian followers just how fucking much the devil they elected cares about any of their shit.

28 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Get his fan Jeff Foxworthy and have him compete against them 5th Graders (who are for sure smarter than him)

Trump would 100% get awkwardly aggressive with the 5th graders.

Knocking their buzzers off the stand and wandering around the stage to loom over them when they're trying to answer.

12 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Trump would 100% get awkwardly aggressive with the 5th graders.

Knocking their buzzers off the stand and wandering around the stage to loom over them when they're trying to answer.

I have that picture in my mind. For some strange reason its drawn like Family Guy and he then punches the kid after he answers correctly.

• Haha 2