~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

31 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Shit, not only did I not realize Tom Petty died but that he died of a drug overdose.

I had just come of a Roger Waters concert in Toronto when someone waiting for the train (like I was at the time) said Tom Petty had died. Me and a bunch of other train goers must of gone on for 20-25 minutes just saying shit like “He’s Free Falling . . .hopefully not into hell” or “He’s Learning to Fly with Angel Wings” Pretty sure most of us were drunk, high or a combo of both (2nd hand high for me. Good ol’ upper deck level “security”) Yet we laughed our asses off

sorry for my out of context Trump like rally talk about nothing

14 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Worse, he’d try to Billy Madison it and say pooping your pants is cool. And then all his supporters would start throwing their shit stained underwear at reporters while they wait three days in line for a rally that’s not even going to be a quarter filled.

3 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

Don't know where to put this

Apparently they're literally Satanic Nazis.

"O9A seeks to harness supernatural forces and overthrow the alleged 'Nazarene/Magian' (Jewish) influence on society, reduce the population of 'mundanes' through acts of extreme barbarism, and usher in a new imperial aeon (age) ruled by a race of Satanic supermen who would colonise the solar system," the group wrote in this year's report.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/u-s-army-soldier-allegedly-gave-classified-info-to-satanic-neo-nazi-group-sources-say/2478537

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

Apparently protesters were trying to tear down the Jackson statue near the White House and set fires. Police have deployed tear gas, and the WH has gone to code yellow.

Trump brought in some piss hookers? 

• Haha 5