~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

6 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

The apex of conservative masculinity: if you make fun of my wife I'll lick your boots. But if you make fun of a friend of mine, I'll ask someone else to beat you up!

You should know better. To these guys women aren't people.

Gorka is a perfect representative of the American conservative: lied about his background, got a job based solely on who he knows, a massive asshole for no reason, yet incredibly sensitive at the same time.

The only thing larger than Gorka's head is his colossal and unearned ego.

5 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Gorka is a perfect representative of the American conservative: lied about his background, got a job based solely on who he knows, a massive asshole for no reason, yet incredibly sensitive at the same time.

The only thing larger than Gorka's head is his colossal and unearned ego.

And he's a Nazi wannabe?

3 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

If I am reading that Tweet thread right, Trump's campaign is defending it's use. So it's not just a case where one campaign troll decided to get a little too obvious with the dog whistles.They're running with this one.

You know this was Stephen Miller's idea.

21 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

If I am reading that Tweet thread right, Trump's campaign is defending it's use. So it's not just a case where one campaign troll decided to get a little too obvious with the dog whistles.They're running with this one.

And defending it with some Antifa artwork I don't know if anyone has ever seen.

How is it that the Trump admin knows absolutely nothing about any of the essential government functions that they're in charge of, but somehow they're the freaking library of Alexandria when it comes to white supremacist symbolism?

There are only 9 countries in the world left with nuclear weapons, yet somehow the UK having nukes is a surprise, but when it comes to obscure Nazi symbology they've got it down pat.

3 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

How is it that the Trump admin knows absolutely nothing about any of the essential government functions that they're in charge of, but somehow they're the freaking library of Alexandria when it comes to white supremacist symbolism?

There are only 9 countries in the world left with nuclear weapons, yet somehow the UK having nukes is a surprise, but when it comes to obscure Nazi symbology they've got it down pat.

Trump doesn't know what's going on just like he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. This is 100% Stephen Miller's doing.