~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

11 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

You joke, but that’s exactly what happened to Shep Smith. 

I don't think Trump has that kind of sway with the network anymore, the GOP donor class appears to believe hes toast in November, and hes been attacking the network pretty regularly now for a while.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Holy shit, they even showed the test on screen during the interview:

It’s just so amazing how he doesn’t realize that going on about how hard the test was, it’s not saying that the test was hard just that it was hard for HIM.

He is just plainly admitting that while he might not be completely brain dead yet he struggles with his cognitive thinking. Just literally saying it out in the open.

And now since he is going on about this when he really could have just said nothing his supporters have to rally behind it and talk about how hard cognitive tests are and how amazing it is their president passed one. 

Like fuck how much do you have to hate yourself to be into trump at this point.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, stepee said:

It’s just so amazing how he doesn’t realize that going on about how hard the test was, it’s not saying that the test was hard just that it was hard for HIM.

He is just plainly admitting that while he might not be completely brain dead yet he struggles with his cognitive thinking. Just literally saying it out in the open.

And now since he is going on about this when he really could have just said nothing his supporters have to rally behind it and talk about how hard cognitive tests are and how amazing it is their president passed one. 

Seriously, I’ve watched cognitive tests they give to people after they have concussions, one with Pat LaFontaine especially, and if a guy like him with a history of concussions can pass one easily, Trump shouldn’t be bragging about how hard they are.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

He also doesn't seem to understand that not every president gets made to take the dementia test, so the fact that he keep hasing to take it means that the people around him are still worried he's exhibiting dementia symptoms. 

The very fact that the people around him keep making him take the test is in and of itself something he should be trying to cover up, and if he can't understand that...:thinking:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, stepee said:

It goes back to him telling Hannity how suprised the doctors were that he did so well.  That doesn't mean what he thinks it means.

9 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Full size pick ups have gotten ridiculous, the hoods are like at shoulder height now for me and i'm 6'1", they're using lighter materials but adding more so that they look bigger and tougher when in reality they're more fragile than they've ever been.  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the modern vehicle design meant to absorb the impact from a collision, making them safe than the giant steel traps of yesteryear?

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the modern vehicle design meant to absorb the impact from a collision, making them safe than the giant steel traps of yesteryear?

Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the blind spots created by making the front ends inexplicably tall for no reason and all that is basically sheet metal and plastic to keep weight down so they can make it be massive. Like you can't push another vehicle with a new truck cause the bumpers are either plastic or think metal that will just bend. 

All this talk about this very easy cognitive test,but I'll be honest I'm terrified that Trump will goad Biden into taking it. 

Trump was too much of a coward to call Biden senile when Wallace asked him directly, but he took 3-4 shots after where he all but called Biden senile. 

I just subjected myself to the full 40 minutes of the Chris Wallace interview of Trump because I guess deep down inside I must feel like I have sins I need to atone for? My live commentary from the Discord:

i'm subjecting myself to the entire 40 minutes of the chris wallace trump interview right now

please kill me

how can someone be this fucking stupid. how. it's just unfathomable (note: at this point we're still less than five minutes into the interview)

and what is happening with his skin. I know what DC summers are like but that doesn't explain what's going on with his face

"beautiful world wars" wtf

trump is literally pissed off that the history he learned in elementary school maybe wasn't the whole story

re: Christopher Genocide Columbus

@Emperor Diocletian II were Italians even considered white yet when Trump was a kid?

"to be president you have to be sharp" hmm...

trump whining he can't have rallies

now he's bragging about the dementia test

steve bannon doing a good job by just sucking trump's dick from the outside

demonrats won't let christians stand in fields

trump saying california wouldn't be shut back down except for november 3

because trump would otherwise be competitive in calfiornia?

overheated stock market bubbles are MAGA

a full and complete healthcare plan in the trademark two weeks

because DACA

"SCOTUS made me king, because DACA"

he has no idea what the fuck DACA is

probably thinks it's the ACA but :man_shrugging:

NASTY WOMAN

"my dad was strong but good" um...those are incompatible?

going to 1.5x speed to try to get this over with

"i miss roger ailes, loved grabbing pussy with him"

chris wallace, closet democrat

now on the part where trump is admitting he's been silently crying for his mommy during the whole interview

venezuela

biden gonna cancel our water

trump refusing to commit to accepting losing the election

"what about the good parts of your term?" "I'M THE VICTIM!"

thank fucking god it's finally over. I'm permanently dumber for watching this

never doing this again. going back to letting the press pick out the highlights for me on future interviews because jfc

@Xbob42 then sagely chimed in:

I got second-hand brain damage just from reading what you had to endure

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

and what is happening with his skin. I know what DC summers are like but that doesn't explain what's going on with his face

I noticed that too... if I didn't know any better I would think he was doing brownface.

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

were Italians even considered white yet when Trump was a kid?

NOPE and Mary Trump confirmed it when she told Chris Cuomo in an interview said how pissed Fred Trump was when an Italian family first moved into their Queens neighborhood.

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

"my dad was strong but good" um...those are incompatible

In Trump's mind, YES.

6 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I noticed that too... if I didn't know any better I would think he was doing brownface.

Yep, I've also picked up on his bronzer application being at basically blackface levels during his last few public appearances. But it'd be a lot less noticeable if his aides could just get him to apply the bronzer to his ears and his hairline instead of going out looking like a blatant dementia patient (apparently bizarre makeup application is a hallmark of dementia); the only real difference between today and this:

httpscdn.i-scmp.comsitesdefaultfilesstyl

is the wind not sweeping his hair back during the interview today.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yep, I've also picked up on his bronzer application being at basically blackface levels during his last few public appearances. But it'd be a lot less noticeable if his aides could just get him to apply the bronzer to his ears and his hairline instead of going out looking like a blatant dementia patient (apparently bizarre makeup application is a hallmark of dementia); the only real difference between today and this:

httpscdn.i-scmp.comsitesdefaultfilesstyl

is the wind not sweeping his hair back during the interview today.

I can't believe I didn't say this at the time. He looks like the fucking Vidiian that wears the Durst mask in Voyager.

durst-faces.jpg

He looks like Hannibal Lector is escaping the White House after killing Trump by wearing his face.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

I just subjected myself to the full 40 minutes of the Chris Wallace interview of Trump because I guess deep down inside I must feel like I have sins I need to atone for? My live commentary from the Discord:

@Xbob42 then sagely chimed in:

That's sort of the core problem (re Christopher Columbus). 

The systemic racism in our country has taught a lot of people that Christopher Columbus (Cristobal Colon) got the Queen Isabel's (Isabella) permission to discover the New World where they settled it and then on Plymouth Rock and the Native Americans helped them while escaping religious persecution and they had Thanksgiving. Then Pocahontas became a queen and then we fought for our freedom against the British after the Boston Massacre (first man killed was Black + Native), and we fought for freedom and it isn't free and that's why things have to be the way they are. It's a narrative that reinforces white supremacy.

4 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

That's sort of the core problem (re Christopher Columbus). 

The systemic racism in our country has taught a lot of people that Christopher Columbus (Cristobal Colon) got the Queen Isabel's (Isabella) permission to discover the New World where they settled it and then on Plymouth Rock and the Native Americans helped them while escaping religious persecution and they had Thanksgiving. Then Pocahontas became a queen and then we fought for our freedom against the British after the Boston Massacre (first man killed was Black + Native), and we fought for freedom and it isn't free and that's why things have to be the way they are. It's a narrative that reinforces white supremacy.

Excuse me but that's all historical fact, you 1619 libtard real racist 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

He's still goin on about this

He thinks he's flexing by repeating the words after it's been a minute.

Also, I think it defeats a lot of the purose of the test if they're split into two groups of related things.

Like, if you want to test someone's memory you don't say....

Red, yellow, blue, dog, and cat.

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Also, I think it defeats a lot of the purose of the test if they're split into two groups of related things.

Like, if you want to test someone's memory you don't say....

Red, yellow, blue, dog, and cat.

Tells you at lot about where they thought they had to handicap it at for him, though.