~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

I was read the RNC was requiring down ballot candidates to contribute 5% of campaign funds to the "Trump National Committee" if they mention or reference Trump.

WWW.USATODAY.COM

I'd like to congratulate Donald Trump on the speed with which he's turned the Republican Party into an extortion racket.

How long before the RNC changes their name to Trump National Committee and the party is called the MAGA party?

• True 1
  • Hype 1

3 minutes ago, outsida said:

I was read the RNC was requiring down ballot candidates to contribute 5% of campaign funds to the "Trump National Committee" if they mention or reference Trump.

WWW.USATODAY.COM

I'd like to congratulate Donald Trump on the speed with which he's turned the Republican Party into an extortion racket.

How long before the RNC changes their name to Trump National Committee and the party is called the MAGA party?

Republicans In Name Only

18 hours ago, Jason said:

Donald Trump GIF

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Donald Trump’s anger reached new heights behind the scenes during the first week of his New York hush money trial.

My favorite part of the article was this:

The former (and perhaps future) president has also voraciously monitored the media and entertainment coverage of the trial. He appeared especially upset with Jimmy Kimmel, the comedian and ABC late-night host who has been commenting on the trial with relish, and whom Trump has long despised — to the point that, as Rolling Stone reported, he tried to get his White House staff to pressure Disney, which owns ABC, to force Kimmel to stop making fun of him.

Also, I love Grisham pointing out that this is probably the first time in his life he has no control over anything. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Opening statements in Donald Trump's hush-money trial began Monday. A prosecutor said the case is about a "criminal conspiracy and a coverup."

@Greatoneshere two sustained objections in his opening statements :lol:

I do wonder how low the floor is on how much of a shit show this will become. 

:dumpster_fire:

42 minutes ago, silentbob said:

So he’s trying to Jan 6th his own trial. 

Let's see how that's going.

The Circus Trump Wanted Outside His Trial Hasn’t Arrived

I love this part:

Ms. Loomer, who has traveled with Mr. Trump on his private plane and met with him at his private clubs, said that some Trump supporters had been talking a big game but had been “lazy,” made excuses and failed to show up for the former president.

“They say Laura Loomer is obsessed with President Trump,” she said on Monday. “Well, everybody should be obsessed with making America great again and obsessed with taking their country back. And sometimes you have to put your personal life on hold and go out and organize for President Trump.

“That’s what I do,” she added. “You think I have a social life? You think I have a dating life? You think I’m married? You think I have kids? Do you think I go out and do fun things? No. Because I’m always putting every extra bit of time that I have into supporting President Trump.”

• Haha 4

This article is giving me life:

WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

The former president came off looking sad, old, and tired during his criminal trial—and it’s only just getting started.

If anything, what we saw was a grumpy 77-year-old man who was exhausted from hours of sitting on a hard chair in a cold room, falling asleep to potential jurors talking about their (oft-negative) feelings about him. Before the trial started, Trump’s campaign sent out a fundraising email promising that it was “72 hours until all hell breaks loose.” But there was no hell to speak of. Trump supporters didn’t storm the courthouse like they did the Capitol back in January 2021. In fact, the only turnout Trump got was a smattering of his usual toadies, including Andrew Giuliani. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hype 1

34 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Man the contempt hearing is going pretty spicy if some of the updates are to be believed. 

Yeah, I was half tempted to start a “Trump on Trial” thread just for the updates I’ve been reading on Threads.

Here's the transcript of Barr's endorsement...

“I’ve said all along, given two bad choices, I think it’s my duty to pick the person I think would do the least harm to the country, and in my mind, that’s — I will vote the Republican ticket,” Barr said in the interview. “I’ll support the Republican ticket.”

Not exactly a real endorsement, but after all he's been through with trump and the election denial to still even say that??? Fuck Bill Barr. What a sniveling pathetic pile of old lunch meat mushed into the general shape of a man.

Ben F Borgers, the founder and managing partner of the accounting firm BF Borgers, spelled his name in 14 different ways in regulatory filings, the Financial Times reported, citing data it had reviewed from the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.

Some variations, like Ben F Brogers and Ben F orgers, appeared to be minor spelling mistakes. But others, like Blake F Borgers and Ben F Vonesh, were entirely different names.

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Ben F Borgers used 14 variations of his name in regulatory filings, including ones like Blake F Borgers and Ben F orgers.

• Haha 2

That whole interview last night with Erin Burnett was a great 30 mins, and made Barr look truly spineless. Every time he said Trump was better for one reason, she had a quote from his own mouth to say otherwise. Plus he mentioned that he lost his temper and wanted to pretty much kill several people while president. So she asked about his immunity and Supreme Court case. Just go and watch

2 hours ago, silentbob said:

That whole interview last night with Erin Burnett was a great 30 mins, and made Barr look truly spineless. Every time he said Trump was better for one reason, she had a quote from his own mouth to say otherwise. Plus he mentioned that he lost his temper and wanted to pretty much kill several people while president. So she asked about his immunity and Supreme Court case. Just go and watch

This interview is the perfect example of why many Republican officials don’t do interviews with outlets outside of right-wing media. Their positions can’t stand up to even the most rudimentary of follow-up question.

Also, it was Kaitlyn Collins who did the interview.

• True 1

3 hours ago, osxmatt said:

This interview is the perfect example of why many Republican officials don’t do interviews with outlets outside of right-wing media. Their positions can’t stand up to even the most rudimentary of follow-up question.

Also, it was Kaitlyn Collins who did the interview.

My bad, but you’re right that they can’t handle a tough question from the left. So it’s easier to cater to the mob mentality of the party’s trajectory 

WWW.CNN.COM

Donald Trump continues to hold an advantage over President Joe Biden as the campaign – and Trump’s criminal trial – move forward, according to a new CNN poll...

another example of why I’m done.

America is a shithole not worth my mental stress.

the people who died were just old total successful administration. There is nothing redeemable about this country.

• Guillotine 1

17 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I’m still not sold on the polls. I think Trump still not being in the news enough is helping him. For one thing, cameras should be all over that courtroom.

It’s been wall to wall for a couple weeks now thanks to the trial.  I just think polls this far out are unreliable, plus the news will promote polling to increase the outrage clicks from the left and the excited ones from the right.

• Halal 1