Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5/Xbox Series, 2025) - Digital Foundry technical analysis of Official Trailer 1 (36 minutes)

Commissar SFLUFAN

I really do hope they make the controls easier to use. I understand people's complaints about RDR2 because I'm actively playing it. Going from other AAA games then jumping into RDR2, it's kind of a challenge. I am a fanboy though so I'll take whatever they shove down my throat. 

It really does look spectacular.  😍 

• True 1

WWW.TAKE2GAMES.COM

The Investor Relations website contains information about Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.'s business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.

Launching on PS5 and Xbox. 

Guess I will be waiting until after 2025. 

• Sad 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5/Xbox Series, 2025) - Official Trailer 1
3 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:
WWW.TAKE2GAMES.COM

The Investor Relations website contains information about Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.'s business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.

Launching on PS5 and Xbox. 

Guess I will be waiting until after 2025. 

Will you get a PS5 Pro? It will play great on that I can only assume. 

3 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

is the florida man internationally known? i'd love to see what like the uk or australia and random places think if this is satire still when we know it can probably go further :p

Yes, I can assure you that the "Florida Person" phenomenon is very much internationally recognized.

My relatives in the Caribbean, Peru, the UK, Vancouver, etc. are all aware of Florida's "eccentricities".

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1

7 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Holy fucking shit I cannot wait. Since it says 2025 if I already nailed the release date of 10/10/25 one of you awesome people should buy it for me :p

I'll easily buy it for you if it releases in 10/25. Doesn't have to be the 10th. 

2 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

Jesus Christ I don’t know what I was expecting but that game looks incredible. 

Yep. I was expecting to be wowed but that looks absolutely incredible. Better than I was expecting honestly. But Rockstar is just on another level minus Naughty Dog in the gaming world. 

• Halal 1