Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5/Xbox Series, 2025) - Digital Foundry technical analysis of Official Trailer 1 (36 minutes)

Commissar SFLUFAN

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

I honestly can't imagine just how good this game will be. I'm currently playing RDR2 and there is nothing like it on the market. 

@Phaseknox get hyped!

how’s your Rdr2 playthrough going? I only need 17 challenges to get all 90 though sharpshooter 7 is kicking my ass. Just did wildlife exhibit 3. I need to,get started on the exotics quest. This is the shit that takes forever 

1 hour ago, Phaseknox said:

There’s apparently two main characters - a male and female. I’m hoping that you can play whichever that you want at any time, because I’m not interested in playing as the dude. :p

We’ll see what the first trailer reveals, I’m expecting it to reveal the setting, story and main characters done with animated scenes because first Grand Theft Auto trailers have never shown actual gameplay before. Maybe it’ll be different this time, but I doubt it.

I assume it will be like the last game where missions have to be done with specific characters 

9 hours ago, Dodger said:

how’s your Rdr2 playthrough going? I only need 17 challenges to get all 90 though sharpshooter 7 is kicking my ass. Just did wildlife exhibit 3. I need to,get started on the exotics quest. This is the shit that takes forever 

I assume it will be like the last game where missions have to be done with specific characters 

Oh, I beat RDR2 twice, did all of the content, but I just started over on my deck and I'm only focusing on the main story. 

• Halal 1

As a former resident of South Florida, I have compiled the following list of activities/side quests that I would consider acceptable for the game to feature:

• drug-dealing
  • retrieving alligators from swimming pools
  • capturing/hunting burmese pythons from...everywhere
  • drug-dealing
  • insurance fraud
  • healthcare fraud
  • every other fraud that exists
  • jai-alai
  • alligator wrestling
  • cock fighting
  • drug-dealing
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

As a former resident of South Florida, I have compiled the following list of activities/side quests that I would consider acceptable for the game to feature:

- drug-dealing

- retrieving alligators from swimming pools

- capturing/hunting burmese pythons from...everywhere

- drug-dealing

- insurance fraud

- healthcare fraud

- every other fraud that exists

- jai-alai

- alligator wrestling

- cock fighting

- drug-dealing

You forgot a side activity dealing with fire ants... I hate those damn things!

• True 1

16 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

• drug-dealing
  • retrieving alligators from swimming pools
  • capturing/hunting burmese pythons from...everywhere
  • drug-dealing
  • insurance fraud
  • healthcare fraud
  • every other fraud that exists
  • jai-alai
  • alligator wrestling
  • cock fighting
  • drug-dealing

ResetERA posters made these comments about my list:

List is semi-accurate, needs more drug dealing tbh

A few more that I know from a person who lived there as well:

- Getting into a fist fight at a Dennys
- Getting into a fist fight at a laundromat
- Getting into a fist fight with your GF because she was sleeping with the guy you fought at Dennys
- Fist fighting while pumping gas

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update (12/6): legit-looking leak for GTA VI trailer posted
5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Will the 5000 series be out by then? As in will you be upgraded again by the time this releases? I truly hope it launches for PC for you guys. 

Yeah 5000 should be late next year - but it’s rockstar so there is no joke a chance that the 6000 series is out when this launches on pc as well (if it’s a late 25 release and they wait a year again)

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

OLOLOLOLOLOLO @ Take-Two/Rockstar doing a simultaneous launch release for the PC and leaving that "double-dip" money on the table :p

Well, if GTA Online 2 launches with it, are they leaving GTA Online 2 money on the table instead this time?

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Grand Theft Auto VI (2025) - Official Trailer 1