Update: first hearing in Trump classified documents case set for July 18

following in the footsteps of hundreds of others charged with crimes as a result of the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol building. According to the D.C. U.S. attorney’s office, 1,077 people have faced federal charges in some way tied to that attack. Trump, the 45th president of the United States, is the 1,078th.

I like this framing from the Post.

13 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:
6443f8c5c696c9.34462868-e1682204579818.j
THEHILL.COM

Former Vice President Mike Pence’s 2024 campaign is hoping to capitalize on his presence in the latest federal indictment against former President Trump in the form of new merchandise. Pence&…

What a fucking doofus

All bets have been off since W’s successful face turn. If you can orchestrate the war on terror and already be remembered fondly, might as well sell some merch related to the 30 minutes in your life your spine did anything beyond keeping your skull off the dirt. 

• True 1

3 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I mean I would 100% wear it to troll chuds in the red parts of my state, of course it's flyover so I wouldn't be there anyway. 

I'm driving through Canada to avoid as many red states in my trip to the east coast this weekend. 

• Halal 1

15 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I'm driving through Canada to avoid as many red states in my trip to the east coast this weekend. 

100% this.

Taking my gf to Crete next week, first flight I looked at had a layover in salt lake, Noped out of that one and paid more to go to Munich as my layover instead.

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

It's probably a lot safer, tbh. Basically 0% chance you die by cop if you get pulled over.

rcmp-2-4-1-2-2.jpg
CALGARYHERALD.COM

A Red Deer man said RCMP officers needlessly killed his mentally-ill, knife-wielding son after efforts to get him help failed.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

On 8/3/2023 at 10:33 PM, Jason said:

Not sure where else to grab the video. One of Trump's lawyers went on TV and admitted to one of the charges in the latest indictment. :lol:

WTF? To play along, if they ‘paused’ for 10 days, then there are recounts.  What happens next, how long does it take? This seems like a ploy to open more opportunities to unlawfully steal the election. A president would be sworn in on January 20th, no ifs ands or buts, and it wouldn’t be Trump. It would have been Nancy for the full 4 year term.