Update: first hearing in Trump classified documents case set for July 18

36 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

WTF am I even reading here

fybt9wln7qfb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Free Speech!?!?

Isn’t this their whole strategy that they can talk like this to people because of their 1st amendment. Fuck they’re just all disgusting, but Rudy is trying so hard to be like Trump. 

4 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

He is so bad at this. Sounds like something Henry Bowers would say to Ben to bully him.....

Screen%20Shot%202019-04-29%20at%2012.18.

Sounds like something Senator Furlong would make his lackey say on Veep...

• Halal 2

mike-pence-indiana-ap-moe-027-230802_169
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Reporters asked him what he's learned from reading the Jan. 6 indictment.

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday weighed in more extensively on the indictment of former President Donald Trump, his old boss, over Jan. 6 and Trump's push to overturn the 2020 election.

Pence, speaking at the Indiana State Fair in Indianapolis, stressed that he "had hoped that this issue and the judgment of the president's actions that day would be left to the American people" rather than the legal system -- but he also offered some of his strongest condemnations yet of Trump's decisions around Jan. 6.

"Sadly, the president was surrounded by a group of crackpot lawyers that kept telling him what his itching ears wanted to hear," Pence said. "And while I made my case to him, with what I understood my oath of the Constitution to require, the president ultimately continued to demand that I choose him over the Constitution."

That Pence would not do, he said.

"I really do believe that anyone who puts themselves over the Constitution should never be President of the United States," he said. "And anyone who asks someone else to put themselves over the Constitution should never be President of the United States again."

I'm all-but-certain that Pence is going to be called as a witness for the prosecution.

54 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:
6JWZRX4AWBJZ3Y5DRYHP2POOFI.jpg
WWW.WSBTV.COM

The sheriff if the former president is indicted, he'll be treated like anyone else accused of a crime.

:Sherman:

Hopefully they post his real weight. He’s gotta be pushing three bills. 

11 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
mike-pence-indiana-ap-moe-027-230802_169
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Reporters asked him what he's learned from reading the Jan. 6 indictment.

I'm all-but-certain that Pence is going to be called as a witness for the prosecution.

My favorite thing is going to be when Trump is the nominee and Pence is phone banking for him. Because somehow, Biden is still worse to these people.

Chris Christie is also going to be one of these cucks.

• True 1