Update: first hearing in Trump classified documents case set for July 18

230605143852-mar-a-lago-estate-220914.jp
WWW.CNN.COM

An employee at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence drained the resort’s swimming pool last October and ended up flooding a room where computer servers containing surveillance video logs were kept, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Pool flooded the room, huh.

That's about as solid of an excuse as "my dog ate my homework"

I mean, for one, there are data recovery companies that can easily retrieve info from water damaged hard drives. It's done all the time.

5 minutes ago, ort said:

Pool flooded the room, huh.

That's about as solid of an excuse as "my dog ate my homework"

I mean, for one, there are data recovery companies that can easily retrieve info from water damaged hard drives. It's done all the time.

It would be even more suspicious if the IT room wasn't in the basement, but like on the third floor of his McMansion. 

So, not surprisingly, this is how well the meeting apparently went today for Trump.

I am not going to post what he said because the meat of it is a Tweet responding to a copied Truth Social post(so a true social media shit sandwich) but you can zip over to the link to see or just use your imagination.

You know how it goes. Trump is MAD! And using lots of CAPS to get his point across....his point being a string of nonstop lies...the one valuable take away being that the impetus for him making a statement at all is most likely that Smith and the DOJ weren't saying anything Trump and his little trained minions were happy to hear.

• Jason changed the title to Donald Trump indicted for second time, in classified documents investigation