Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party

Just now, finaljedi said:

She going to hit that Turning Point/CPAC circuit now?

She's already there.

GettyImages-1204960837.jpg?w=1024
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Former Democratic congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is speaking at the the conservative conference honoring Trump

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

She's already there.

GettyImages-1204960837.jpg?w=1024
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Former Democratic congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is speaking at the the conservative conference honoring Trump

Get that speaking engagement money before you lose all relevance I guess.  She'll probably be around until 2024, then no one will care and she'll join some law firm somewhere and that will be the story of Tulsi Gabbard.

I barely paid any attention to her before... but her "exit" speech was next-level nonsensical and idiotic.

Who writes something like that un-ironically? She must be either a completely shit brained loser dipshit or a total grifter looking to cash in on some of those easy right wing dumb dumb bucks. Either way, she can fuck off forever.

merlin_141445830_de887bf0-2517-4c0e-990d
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Ms. Gabbard once highlighted her work with her father, an anti-gay activist and politician in Hawaii, but on Thursday she said her views had changed.

Tulsi_Gabbard_screen_capture_insert_via_
WWW.WASHINGTONBLADE.COM

conservative movement, has come out in defense the "Don't Say Gay" law, saying the anti-LGBTQ measure doesn't go far enough in stopping schools from teaching "woke sexual values."

NOOOOO WAYYYYYYY

Holy crap is this woman running around saying the dumbest most nonsensical crap imaginable. The steady stream of sloppy turds that ooze out of her mouth sounds like someone playing with a set of right wing talking point magnets.

I’m putting my money on her being a total grifter and deciding the easiest way to make an fast buck is to just lean 100% into the idiocy of the right and squeeze as much money as she can by disingenuously appealing to their army of angry hate zombies who eat this shit up with a spoon and ask for seconds from their dirty shit smeared mouths.

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

46 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Banned for not posting a screencap mosaic of it.

I've pretty much made up my mind that after Musk takes over Twitter that only screenshots will be permitted to be posted.

I'm not going to pay $2K/year to keep this place running while increasing engagement metrics for an entity controlled by him.

• Like 1
  • Halal 2