Trump just said at a rally that he was there on 9/11 and helped clear rubble and find people

1 minute ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

That's not even the best part of the story:

“I don’t get down with jerking off, dude. Look. I don’t believe in everything that the church says. I try to do the right thing. I lead a clean and pure life. I’m a married guy. I have a beautiful wife. Sex is not the most important thing to me, being horny all the time, spanking the — I mean, it’s not against the law. You can do whatever you want. And it’s not like, ‘I shouldn’t do it because of my faith. I’m just not really that into it that much anyway.”

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

Is this making any headway in the mainstream news cycle? Lying about your role in 9/11 like this is pretty much sacriligeous, even for MAGA idiots. 

Eh, he called John McCain a loser for being a prisoner of war during the primaries, somehow his support got stronger.  Pretty sure the only thing that could get MAGA turds to turn on him is to catch him having gay sex with Pence.

8 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Eh, he called John McCain a loser for being a prisoner of war during the primaries, somehow his support got stronger.  Pretty sure the only thing that could get MAGA turds to turn on him is to catch him having gay sex with Pence.

Probably true but 9/11 is very different than just insulting individuals.

3 hours ago, vaxick said:

It's always about him.  The selfish fuck can't ever give credit to anybody else. 

What jumped out at me was when he was talking about the WTC coming down and how it meant he reclaimed the title of tallest building.

Sure, that's thoughtless and gross. But what really got my attention was that after all those years, in the midst of a tragedy, you can hear a little bit of resentment and antipathy that the WTC ever took that title in the first place.

This guy would hold a grudge over losing a thumb war 50 years ago.