The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - update: 10+ million copies sold worldwide in first three days (fastest selling title in the Zelda series)

Keyser_Soze

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I know everyone here hates reviews but I'm really curious to see if it is just like a big dlc for BOTW. I need it to be pretty different so this will be interesting. 

I'm interested to see the the feedback on the game. Likely won't watch/read any indepth reviews until after I've played it a bit but I'm interested to see the summaries

• Halal 1

54 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I know everyone here hates reviews but I'm really curious to see if it is just like a big dlc for BOTW. I need it to be pretty different so this will be interesting. 

This is my concern as well. I know it's built on the same engine with basically the same mechanics and everything. But I'm hoping it differentiates itself enough to both get and keep me interested in it. And to justify buying it for that matter. I remember playing BOTW for the first time.... that first step looking out over the Great Plateau and beyond. Just an amazing and iconic moment in gaming for me. It was a brand new Zelda experience and for me, renivigorated the franchise. Expecting Tears of the Kingdom to replicate that experience may be a lofty expectation, for me anyway. I guess we'll find out.

• True 1

9 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Which emulator are you using?

I already have one of those plastic clips that allows me to dump roms on to PC, as well as an OG switch I kept just for that. 

Damn, I’m looking forward to Saturday morning. I also got the Zelda OLED switch.

Started with Ryujinx but switched to Yuzu, haven't gotten far in the game but the updates have improved so much.

3 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

IGN just confirmed:

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot-39-1681394897229.png?width=12
WWW.IGN.COM

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom features a "wide variety" of traditional dungeons each with their own unique look and feel.

• Shocked 1