The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - update: 10+ million copies sold worldwide in first three days (fastest selling title in the Zelda series)

Keyser_Soze

2 hours ago, Brick said:

One thing I'm looking forward to with this game is being able to discover and discuss all the things of this game with you guys as we all play together. I got to Breath of the Wild about a year after it came out, so the discussion had died down by then, and it's been so long since I've gotten a major release at launch that I can talk about with everyone here. 

57 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Honestly this is what's making it hardest for me to resist this game. I have a million games in my backlog, but playing through an epic game like this at the same time as everyone else here is extremely attractive. I'm pretty sure I'm going to cave. :lol:

Sounds like you both are as horny about this game as me. Threesome?

• Sicko 1

50 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Not exactly. I rarely say I'm not interested or buying a game then dramatically change my mind I want it. It's happened but not often. Glad you're on board because it's going to be dope. 

Bruh a few months ago you had written the Switch off and trashed Nintendo daily lol

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Bruh a few months ago you had written the Switch off and trashed Nintendo daily lol

Haha. I still don't like the Switch honestly but Zelda is too good not to play. I am however looking forward to the Switch 2 and will buy it day one. 

• Hugs 1

Guy on Reddit playing leaked version says the game is much darker/less peaceful/and some parts unnerving compared to Botw.

Not MM impending doom scary but one of the darker Nintendo games.

My balls are ready

• Like 1

pre/ordered this today. Took advantage of the Costco deal of $100 dollars of eShop cards for $90 and then purchased the two Nintendo Game Vouchers for $100 and got Tears of the Kingdom for only $50 by using one of the vouchers. 

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Video Games Dancing GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

pre/ordered this today. Took advantage of the Costco deal of $100 dollars of eShop cards for $90 and then purchased the two Nintendo Game Vouchers for $100 and got Tears of the Kingdom for only $50 by using one of the vouchers. 

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Video Games Dancing GIF

Sweet, didn't know about the Costco deal. Thanks a lot! 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I'm getting really hyped now. I absolutely love Zelda and BOTW was a masterpiece imo. I really do think this will surpass it and receive 10's across the board. I'm so happy I took Friday off for this. 

What if BotW actually delivered on the promise of a world that was rewarding to explore for more than just scenery?

That's what I'd say about ToTK. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I'm getting really hyped now. I absolutely love Zelda and BOTW was a masterpiece imo. I really do think this will surpass it and receive 10's across the board. I'm so happy I took Friday off for this. 

Damn. You take every new game release off. 

23 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

What if BotW actually delivered on the promise of a world that was rewarding to explore for more than just scenery?

That's what I'd say about ToTK. 

I can’t wait for the dropped frames, screen tear, and pop in!

• Haha 1

About a year ago I picked a 2 week vacation starting May 10th. I scheduled going away 2 nights and coming back on the 12th.

All of that was done before TotK ever had a release date. Wasn't even on my mind at the time

This was just meant to be lol