Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

41 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

It's definitely a "win" for him in that it's a delaying tactic. It's what he wanted... it drags this out and then after the mid-terms he can announce he's running for President which muddys the waters even more.

I just looked up the composition of the 11th circuit and it’s not great!

15 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Don’t forget the tweet immediately preceding 

QTJ2QCRK2YI63KIK7TSACXP4R4.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Some of the documents seized on Aug. 8 detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them.

I wonder if more and more specific leaks are going to start coming out as it starts looking less and less likely that he's going to face any actual legal consequences

• Shocked 1

Just now, Ricofoley said:
QTJ2QCRK2YI63KIK7TSACXP4R4.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Some of the documents seized on Aug. 8 detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them.

I wonder if more and more specific leaks are going to start coming out as it starts looking less and less likely that he's going to face any actual legal consequences

170522-world-israel-trump-bibi-chat-0611
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

JERUSALEM — President Donald Trump said Monday he never mentioned the word "Israel" as the source of intelligence about ISIS during a meeting with the Russian Foreign Minister, while Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insisted that "intelligence cooperation is terrific" with the United States.

Washington post… just how credible is this as a source.. its gotten to the point that most news sources feel compromised at this point..

I mean, if it involved Kushner and he should happen to have an unforeseen accident…

I mean at this point we treat our politics and our accountability as a joke but other nations might have a vested interest in who knows what.. specially if out allies info has been “compromised”

2 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

God damn Kushner looks like the creepy kid from some cliche horror movie all grown up.

I can't look at him without hearing a eerie high pitched voice imploring us to "come play with me".

He looks like an an unaborted Patrick Bateman love child whose mother keeps telling him that his father will come one day to take them all away from this. 

7 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

Washington post… just how credible is this as a source.. its gotten to the point that most news sources feel compromised at this point..

I mean, if it involved Kushner and he should happen to have an unforeseen accident…

I mean at this point we treat our politics and our accountability as a joke but other nations might have a vested interest in who knows what.. specially if out allies info has been “compromised”

I would say the Post’s reputation actually rests quite a bit on whether this ‘info on nuclear weapons’ angle winds up being confirmed or not over the course of the investigation.  If it turns out there’s nothing to it there’ll be absolutely no reason to trust the post at all.

16 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

A survey on PBS Newshour said that 61% of Republicans say Trump should run in 2024, even if he's charged with a crime.

So, Democrats need to forget about trying to convert non-MAGA Republicans to the Democratic Party. The majority of Republicans will support Trump, no matter what.

The reason for that is, in part, because MAGA Republicans believe any crime Trump is convicted of isn't a "real" crime, but always some deep state conspiracy and if he was convicted of a crime, it'd simply be further proof of what their dear leader has been saying all along. Frightening. I agree that they need to be left behind.