Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

18 minutes ago, silentbob said:

He wanted a special masters for his phone! He must have a shitload of incriminating material on that thing 

:feelsgood:

Pretty clear he has a mountain of incriminating evidence on it...He even admits that the phone is his only tool for communications.  Emails.  Texts.  Calls.  EVERYTHING is on that phone, and probably only a tiny portion is actually A-C privilege.  This guy could use a bump or 100 of coke right about now.

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Pretty clear he has a mountain of incriminating evidence on it...He even admits that the phone is his only tool for communications.  Emails.  Texts.  Calls.  EVERYTHING is on that phone, and probably only a tiny portion is actually A-C privilege.  This guy could use a bump or 100 of coke right about now.

He liked crack. Those guys don't waste coke with lines. 

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I really do think that My Pillow Guy's entire crack routine is a schtick.

I thought his addiction was well documented, but I never cared enough to check.

I generally believed it to true because he reminds me of others I know who suddenly traded addiction for religion, but it could definitely be a sales schtick.

18 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I thought his addiction was well documented, but I never cared enough to check.

I generally believed it to true because he reminds me of others I know who suddenly traded addiction for religion, but it could definitely be a sales schtick.

Ginni Thomas traded one cult for another, more publicly accepted cult. Some people just have that personality where they're easily manipulated and controlled.

15 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The emphasis being “for the bedding industry” which from my experience is chock full of racists and sexists. I went to trade shows and could count the number of women or minorities on my two hands

I mean, KKK was sourcing their pillow case hoods from somewhere 

• Shocked 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

James is killing the children!

lara-trump-letitia-james-children-cancer
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

"Who knows how many kids have died unnecessarily thanks to her investigation and her vitriol and hatred for anyone with the last name 'Trump,'" Lara Trump said.

If its Trump children, im fine with it.

• True 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

James is killing the children!

lara-trump-letitia-james-children-cancer
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

"Who knows how many kids have died unnecessarily thanks to her investigation and her vitriol and hatred for anyone with the last name 'Trump,'" Lara Trump said.

lol man that sucks she got ERIC

I just recently watched Ready or Not, and now can’t help but think *major ending of movie spoiler* 

Spoiler

that Trump and his family made that deal with The Devil (well you assume) for all their riches. They had something stupid to do (movie was a human sacrifice) in order to stay rich beyond means for I think a year or longer. I just hope they all go out with the same bang the family did.

The ending was worth the 95mins alone.

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

16 minutes ago, silentbob said:
221004102955-donald-trump-100122.jpg?c=1
WWW.CNN.COM

Former President Donald Trump has asked the Supreme Court to intervene in the dispute over materials marked as classified the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate this summer.

SCOTUS rules 6-3 that once a person becomes president, anything they do for the rest of their life is perfectly legal.