Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

11 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

They're just grifting the same people over and over again.

lol exactly, just seems like it doesn’t help them any as far as gaining traction towards political gains. But if they are just trying to drain these same people for donations then yeah have at it still.

What gets me is just the sheer quantity of crime that Trump commits. Like the time it must take just to approve/plan/discuss all the crimes, it literally has to be a full time job and I don’t see why he wants to spend that much effort just to always be committing crime of some kind.

At this point in his life, if it was me, I’d rather have the extra free time than any kickbacks received from the constant crime. 

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

What gets me is just the sheer quantity of crime that Trump commits. Like the time it must take just to approve/plan/discuss all the crimes, it literally has to be a full time job and I don’t see why he wants to spend that much effort just to always be committing crime of some kind.

At this point in his life, if it was me, I’d rather have the extra free time than any kickbacks received from the constant crime. 

It's instinctive to him at thsi point. This is literally what he's ALWAYS done and gotten away with it. It got him to the White House so why would he stop?

• True 2

Just now, Spork3245 said:

Strong disagree. Fisk is like 3% body fat, Trump’s body is basically the same as memory foam. 

To be fair, Fisk is muscular but his body fat is higher than three percent. I'd say he's probably around 20% bodyfat... he's just a very BIG man with a lot of muscle under all that flab. Trump is made of cheetos, cheese, big macs and shit.

15 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

To be fair, Fisk is muscular but his body fat is higher than three percent. I'd say he's probably around 20% bodyfat... he's just a very BIG man with a lot of muscle under all that flab. Trump is made of cheetos, cheese, big macs and shit.

2% bodyfat according to the animated series.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Memory foam is way firmer than whatever Trump is made of.

With the heat he’s under there’s few memory foams which would be more firm I promise this

but there’s no way his fat ass could withstand the rigors of testing as specified in astm d3574

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

With the heat he’s under there’s few memory foams which would be more firm I promise this

but there’s no way his fat ass could withstand the rigors of testing as specified in astm d3574

We should try just to be sure. 

15 minutes ago, CayceG said:

We should try just to be sure. 

You know my old company had a custom designed humidity compression set test where we’d put a large block of foam under a 75 lb barrel in a chamber at 125degF and 90% relative humidity for four days. That would work well

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Fuck the animated series  :p The Punisher used Laser guns on that and didn't kill anybody

Even in the comics only 9lbs of him is fat 

latest?cb=20170523161632
MARVEL.FANDOM.COM

Very little is known about the Kingpin before he first took command of the East Coast mobs. He has described himself, however as having been "an unpopular...

I wonder if something bigger is happening

220829155448-anthony-ornato-file-super-t
WWW.CNN.COM

US Secret Service Assistant Director Tony Ornato left the Secret Service on Monday, according to two sources familiar, a significant departure two months after explosive testimony by a former White House aide, who alleged Ornato had told her then-President Donald Trump was irate upon learning his security detail wouldn't take him to the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

I wonder if something bigger is happening

220829155448-anthony-ornato-file-super-t
WWW.CNN.COM

US Secret Service Assistant Director Tony Ornato left the Secret Service on Monday, according to two sources familiar, a significant departure two months after explosive testimony by...