Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

16 hours ago, stepee said:

What gets me is just the sheer quantity of crime that Trump commits. Like the time it must take just to approve/plan/discuss all the crimes, it literally has to be a full time job and I don’t see why he wants to spend that much effort just to always be committing crime of some kind.

At this point in his life, if it was me, I’d rather have the extra free time than any kickbacks received from the constant crime. 

He thrives on adulation. Practically everything he does is in pursuit of that.

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department says classified documents were “likely concealed and removed” from a storage room at former President Donald Trump’s Florida estate as part of an effort to obstruct the federal investigation into the discovery of the government records.

The Justice Department says classified documents were “likely concealed and removed” from a storage room at former President Donald Trump’s Florida estate as part of an effort to obstruct the federal investigation into the discovery of the government records.

The FBI also seized boxes and containers holding more than 100 classified records during its Aug. 8 search of Mar-a-Lago and found classified documents stashed in Trump’s office, according to a filing that lays out the most detailed chronology to date of months of strained interactions between Justice Department officials and Trump representatives over the discovery of government secrets.

The filing offers yet another indication of the sheer volume of classified records retrieved from Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida. It shows how investigators conducting a criminal probe have focused not just on why the records were improperly stored there but also on the question of whether the Trump team intentionally misled them about the continued, and unlawful, presence of the top secret documents.

The timeline laid out by the Justice Department made clear that the extraordinary search of Mar-a-Lago came only after other efforts to retrieve the records had failed and that it resulted from law enforcement suspicion that additional documents remained inside the property despite assurances by Trump representatives that a “diligent search” had accounted for all of the material.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I use identical cover sheets on a daily basis.

1000.jpeg

• Halal 1

I'm by no means an expert on classification markings but these cover sheets seem to be a bit hodgepodge. I wonder if they're Presidential Daily Briefings from dates he likes to relive; like going vroom vroom in the big truck but instead of truck driver he's pretending to be president. Then the baby throws a tantrum when daddy wants his work back that donny was slobbering on like a toy.

36 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

I'm by no means an expert on classification markings but these cover sheets seem to be a bit hodgepodge. I wonder if they're Presidential Daily Briefings from dates he likes to relive; like going vroom vroom in the big truck but instead of truck driver he's pretending to be president. Then the baby throws a tantrum when daddy wants his work back that donny was slobbering on like a toy.

33 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Either that or he's got satellite/recon plane photos taken by another government and it's content that can identify who the spy is who gave us that information.

There's been a big uptick in our spies and sources being killed in the last year or so. 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

There's been a big uptick in our spies and sources being killed in the last year or so. 

And Trump wasn't the cause of it. It was going on in 2010 through 2012 and was reported 5 months into Trump's term. What's been happening recently is probably more due to inherent issues in the intel community rather than Trump running his mouth.

21chinaspy-facebookJumbo.jpg?year=2017&h
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

At least 18 C.I.A. sources were killed or imprisoned in China between 2010 and 2012, one of the worst intelligence breaches in decades. Investigators still disagree about how it happened.