Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

…so all this bureaucracy and playing with the laws that Trump will continue to successfully do to eventually get away with espionage.. what is the likely hood this becomes the norm for big crimes like this?

Or is Trump the exception because the acolytes of his cult are spread all throughout our government.

5 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

…so all this bureaucracy and playing with the laws that Trump will continue to successfully do to eventually get away with espionage.. what is the likely hood this becomes the norm for big crimes like this?

Or is Trump the exception because the acolytes of his cult are spread all throughout our government.

I mean, except that its extremely likely he gets indicted. The appeals court will absolutely overturn this judges order, they just need to go through the steps correctly. 

Trump will be indicted, but nobody is going to go ahead until the case is airtight and they have all the facts. 

3 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I mean, except that its extremely likely he gets indicted. The appeals court will absolutely overturn this judges order, they just need to go through the steps correctly. 

Trump will be indicted, but nobody is going to go ahead until the case is airtight and they have all the facts. 

We shall see.. the appeals court is made up of 11 judges.. 6 of them Trump appointees.

Honestly as important as it is to clean up the Trump Intelligence problem its ultimately more important that these mid-term elections minimize GOP power.

22 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

We shall see.. the appeals court is made up of 11 judges.. 6 of them Trump appointees.

Honestly as important as it is to clean up the Trump Intelligence problem its ultimately more important that these mid-term elections minimize GOP power.

This is the first time "trump appointee" has worked in favor of Trump. It's clear this judge has to go, that doesn't change that tons of trump appointed judges have ruled against him, over and over.

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

NO OBSTRUCTION NO OBSTRUCTION YOU'RE THE OBSTRUCTION 

Trump team claimed boxes at Mar-a-Lago were only news clippings

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/16/trump-records-archives-clippings/

Did he just waive executive privilege? Newspaper clipping certainly wouldn't fall under executive or attorney-client privilege.

37 minutes ago, silentbob said:
220907151926-documents-seized-mar-a-lago
WWW.CNN.COM

The Justice Department on Friday asked an appeals court to put on hold parts of a judge's order requiring a third-party review of the materials seized last month at...

In its request with the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals

11th Circuit is stacked with more Trump/Fed Soc lunatics AND is Thomas's circuit. 

• Guillotine 1

31 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

WHOA. I do not remember this.

I'd have to find a video, but if memory serves me well, he was being interviewed in a church and the pastor/minister/whoever asked Trump about his faith and when he found it and a time he's had to ask God for forgiveness. Trump's answer was something like: I've never had a reason to ask for forgiveness.

The Senate condemned Trump's calls to violence against members of the FBI.

FTRV4MBZBQI63OFPBICOLXB5WY.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

At a White House event, the president offered his support for legislation that would require super PACs and so-called “dark money” groups to disclose donors.

(Scroll down to where it says, "The latest: Senate unanimously condemns threats against FBI").

On 9/19/2022 at 6:51 PM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Lmao

no great surprise but the special master didn’t help him other than delay

I figured the special master stunt would delay this by months and months... I'm kinda shocked at how quickly this part of it seems to be resolved.

• Hugs 1

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a stark repudiation of Donald Trump's legal arguments, a federal appeals court on Wednesday permitted the Justice Department to resume its use of classified records seized from the former president's Florida estate as part of its ongoing criminal investigation.