The official thread of John Fetterman clowning Dr. Oz.

Oz comes off as relatively "reasonable" in this interview with NBC News and actually outflanks Fetterman from the left on the subject of Federal mandatory minimum prison sentencing:

221013-nbc-news-dr-mehmet-oz-interview-e
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The GOP nominee for the Senate in battleground Pennsylvania spoke in an interview about topics from criminal justice reform to his opponent's health.

I'm absolutely convinced that an Oz/Shapiro split-ticket vote is very much going to be a significant reality.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This debate is not going well for Fetterman. Maybe the closed captioning isn't functioning well, but he seems to be struggling heavily with the speed and format of the debate. He has had some nonsensical answers. I don't think the debate in and of itself will have an impact, but the GOP advertising is about to get fucking nasty for the next two weeks.

• Sad 2

I suppose I shouldn't be naive enough to think that my brain works the same way as the median swing state voter, but really, even supposing hypothetically that Fetterman is actually not healthy enough to serve, it still shouldn't effect your vote at all. Shapiro is definitely going to win if Fetterman wins. If you support Fetterman's policies more than Oz's, Shapiro will appoint a new Senator if he has to and whoever he picks will be closer to Fetterman than Oz. There's no reason to vote for Oz if you didn't already like Oz!

• True 1