The official thread of John Fetterman clowning Dr. Oz.

• 2 weeks later...
220422-John-Fetterman-ac-756p-f5ef79.jpg
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The incident took center stage in the race last week when John Fetterman’s two Democratic opponents excoriated him over his actions in 2013 and for his refusal to apologize.

John Fetterman said he heard what sounded like gunfire and saw a man running away. So he reacted by getting his kid inside to safety before he called 911.

He chased the man down with a shotgun and detained him until police arrived.

It turned out that the man was jogging and wearing running clothes. According to a police report, the man was unarmed and said the sound of gunfire was actually fireworks, although two witnesses thought they heard shots.

The man Fetterman pulled a gun on is Black. Fetterman — the mayor of the Pittsburgh-area borough of Braddock at the time and now the state’s lieutenant governor — is white. Fetterman, 52, said he couldn’t tell the jogger's race initially because of how he was bundled up in the winter cold.

5 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:
220422-John-Fetterman-ac-756p-f5ef79.jpg
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The incident took center stage in the race last week when John Fetterman’s two Democratic opponents excoriated him over his actions in 2013 and for his refusal to apologize.

The man is voting for Fetterman and doesn’t think he should be judged for that.

On 7/28/2022 at 11:19 PM, MarSolo said:

If there’s one thing people in PA hate, it’s outsiders pretending to be one of us… at least in Philly, and let’s be honest, we’re the only part of PA that matters.

This is absolutely true. Pennsylvanians hate that shit, and Fetterman knows that, hence hitting on it constantly. It never isn't fun, I love Fetterman dunking on Oz. @MarSolo and @marioandsonic know what I'm talking about. It's been pleasantly surprising since Roe v. Wade was overturned to see middle Pennsylvanians wake the fuck up to some degree, finally. There is no reason anymore for PA to be a swing state, it should become solid blue and Fetterman is working that. Between him and Larry Krasner (Philly DA) and others in the state, I'm hoping progressives continue to make massive inroads here. 

You can't believe the amount of far right wing talking points about "crime" in Philadelphia after Krasner was voted in. He's done more for poor communities here than most since being elected into office and while there have been growing pains, it's ridiculous to claim things are worse than before, it's only been better, and I literally live here in one of the poorer districts that's improving rapidly.

• Like 1
  • Halal 5

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

The salsa I like to get has been $10 for a long time now, $6 for fresh salsa seems cheap.

I don't know if it's the same price, but he actually reads the wrong price for the salsa. The $6 is for the Bruschetta. Either it was right, or his production team hates him and they didn't want to do another take. 

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2022 at 1:21 AM, marioandsonic said:

I wish I was told Oz was there, right within driving distance from me.  I would have gone there, and punched him in the face.

I don't care about the consequences.  I hate that piece of shit, and I wish he was dead.

This made my afternoon. Thank you!