The official thread of John Fetterman clowning Dr. Oz.

Fetterman's health really f'd him. I don't think he's anywhere near fully recovered from the stroke yet. I'm by no means an MD and not overly knowledgeable on strokes, but I'm hoping that the effects are not permanent. 

However, if Herschel Walker is mentally sound enough to serve... I think a jar of mayo can do it. 

• Thanks 1
  • True 1
  • Halal 1

48 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Fetterman's health really f'd him. I don't think he's anywhere near fully recovered from the stroke yet. I'm by no means an MD and not overly knowledgeable on strokes, but I'm hoping that the effects are not permanent. 

However, if Herschel Walker is mentally sound enough to serve... I think a jar of mayo can do it. 

10 minutes of mayo is pure genius, I hear.

• Haha 1

I mean, I can only speak for myself and the people around me in Philly, but based on what I hear, it’s going to be another case of “Philly and Pittsburgh come out for Fetterman while the rest of Pennsyltucky votes for the TV doctor.”

Plus, based on ads alone that I see on even streaming platforms, they ripping Oz apart on the whole “right to choose” thing, and that sound bite of Oz saying it’s between a woman, her doctor, and her local politician is going to be on every ad for the next two weeks.

EDIT: right on cue!

• True 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 3:54 AM, Brick said:

Heh this is kind of amusing that she unleashed Dr. Oz on us, but I guess he's become so shitty she doesn't want to associate with him at all

oprah-oz-fetterman-pa-endorsement-MAIN-3
WWW.TODAY.COM

Winfrey shared the news during "A Virtual Voting Conversation" held on Nov. 3.

Fuck Oprah.

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Well, his psychiatrist has apparently been grooming him into a right-wing chud, so

:lol:.... That is fuckin funny and so true!

37 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

He didn’t. :) 

I did vote, but it’s no big deal to me overall. Yes, I'm a republican. I've met Fetterman twice at my job and even showed him how to run this 3 million dollar machine I run. He was extremely cool and I do like him overall. It's ashame he had to go through all of this with his health issues. I'm certainly not upset he won. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jason said:
droz-pp-1669667848240.jpg
RADARONLINE.COM

Sources say the one-time daytime talk show host is desperate to be back on air.

Fox will hire him. If not Fox, one of the other “news networks” whose whole purpose is fellating trump while debasing themselves for his pleasure.

I recently had an argument with a local guy who claimed Trump defrauding the government of millions is nowhere near as bad as an unconfirmed (ie made up) report that AOc didn’t share her tips as a bartender. It’s like they line up to taste his asshole.

• True 1