The official thread of John Fetterman clowning Dr. Oz.

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Can Biden legalize cannabis with executive powers? Or at least massively downgrade its level?

He could order the DOJ to take it off the schedule of controlled substances, which would make it purely a state issue. 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

He could order the DOJ to take it off the schedule of controlled substances, which would make it purely a state issue. 

I'm obviously not a lawyer but after a quick perusal of chapter 21 of the us code I'm not sold on that. would love to see otherwise though

10 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I'm obviously not a lawyer but after a quick perusal of chapter 21 of the us code I'm not sold on that. would love to see otherwise though

DEA/DOJ is granted the authority to schedule drugs, which means they can deschedule drugs.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

One of the reasons (among many) that the Liberals won the 1993 Canadian election was because of an election ad making fun of Liberal leader Jean Chretien's face. It was this picture, along with the voiceover:

Chretien_Ad.jpg

"Is this a Prime Minister?"

On how he reacted to the ads, and how the public felt sympathy for him (and then voted him in as Prime Minister):

Even more beneficial for the Liberals than the anti-Tory backlash was Chrétien's reaction to the commercials. One pundit described them as allowing Chrétien to "make the speech he had been waiting his entire career to deliver."[3] Speaking in Nova Scotia, Chrétien stated that "God gave me a physical defect, and I've accepted that since I was a kid." Chrétien poked fun at himself, saying "It's true, that I speak on one side of my mouth. I'm not a Tory, I don't speak on both sides of my mouth."

The public doesn't appreciate the mocking of how someone looks, or their medical conditions (well, the vast majority, with the except of MAGA chuds).

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Oz gonna lose bigly 

63178a022100001d008ecc2f.jpg?cache=1pgmc
WWW.HUFFPOST.COM

“I would not have objected to it. By the time the delegates & those reports were sent to the U.S. Senate, our job was to approve it, which is what I would have done,” Oz said.

Hopefully he just lost the MAGA shithead demographic that thinks Trump should be crowned king.

What sucks is the the PA governor GOP candidate is an election denier, as are a bunch of PA house candidates, including where I live.  I fucking hate it.

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Hopefully he just lost the MAGA shithead demographic that thinks Trump should be crowned king.

He hedged his bets in the stupid possible way, in addition to saying he wouldn't have contested the election results he also said he wouldn't have voted to convict on the impeachment since Trump was on the way out anyhow. Just tailor-made to piss everyone off. Literally the inverse of "abortions for some, small American flags for others".

• True 1

4 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Seriously

these “people” need to inject black tar and rid us of their stupidity.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

They don't deserve to die a blissful death.

4 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

As someone who’s recovered black tar ODs, trust me, it’s not blissful.

I'm all for black tar injection, of the non-heroin variety. :] 

• Halal 1

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=2947,1966,x0,y11
WWW.FORBES.COM

After a close race, Oz just won the Republican primary for U.S. Senator in Pennsylvania. His ties to the state run through his wife Lisa’s ultra-wealthy family. Here is the definitive Forbes profile of the Asplundhs.

lol, imagine trying to go after Fetterman on something like this.

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:
0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=2947,1966,x0,y11
WWW.FORBES.COM

After a close race, Oz just won the Republican primary for U.S. Senator in Pennsylvania. His ties to the state run through his wife Lisa’s ultra-wealthy family. Here is the definitive Forbes profile of the Asplundhs.

lol, imagine trying to go after Fetterman on something like this.

Might as well be attacking a number of the GOP voters in PA with that one. I recall it being pretty common in the rural areas for family to sell their kids a $1 starter home back when I lived there. Hell I know a few of my high school friends that still live in the ones their parents got for them and did that with.