Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Musk knows so little about so many topics he speaks so confidently about, I’d rather take advice from @ohioguy24 on a random subject than Elon.

Oh gods, not me vines grew on a telephone pole therefore jeebus is real. I think I’d still go with Elon lol

5 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Oh gods, not me vines grew on a telephone pole therefore jeebus is real. I think I’d still go with Elon lol

Counterpoint... Ohioguy might bury a statue upside down in his yard so his house would sell despite not being Catholic but he wouldn't spend $44B on a website then punish fuck it to death while updating its TOS to placate Nazis.

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

Counterpoint... Ohioguy might bury a statue upside down in his yard so his house would sell despite not being Catholic but he wouldn't spend $44B on a website then punish fuck it to death while updating its TOS to placate Nazis.

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

10 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Or would he?

10 minutes ago, legend said:

I think the policy change is a good one done for the absolute worst possible reason and that makes me think it will be selectively enforced for the chuds.

Elon is a man who thinks posting publicly available flight information is the same as posting assassination coordinates and that DEI initiatives lower the exam, testing, and hiring standards for people who aren't white men. He's a fucking moron. Of course this will be selectively enforced for the chuds.

• True 1

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Major issue (unless something has changed) is that they are basically anti-news (political).

Might actually be a feature depending on the person. But I've seen people linking to threads here talking about politics.

• Halal 1

On 3/23/2024 at 8:57 PM, GeneticBlueprint said:

How do you mean? I’m on Threads and lots of personalities I followed on Twitter are there. 

He might be referring to recent Canadian legislation that caused Meta to no longer show news articles. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Brick said:

He might be referring to recent Canadian legislation that caused Meta to no longer show news articles. 

Instagram has political content hidden by default now, Threads is part of Instagram.

WWW.THEVERGE.COM

PSA: it’s time to check your Instagram settings.