Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

To be fair if I didn’t do shit I’d be as inclined to talk about as I am having done something.

you all are legit the only ones I’ve ever shared stuff with, even my fiancé and gf have no idea I did anything. I just say I did my part or stayed conus when asked.

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

To be fair if I didn’t do shit I’d be as inclined to talk about as I am having done something.

you all are legit the only ones I’ve ever shared stuff with, even my fiancé and gf have no idea I did anything. I just say I did my part or stayed conus when asked.

I posted a tweet earlier about someone making the point about how these stolen valor guys get so far because it's normal for people who actually served to not want to get into specifics. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

I posted a tweet earlier about someone making the point about how these stolen valor guys get so far because it's normal for people who actually served to not want to get into specifics. 

Oh no I get that. Just saying I’d be embarrassed in their case since they’re clearly trying to use what better men did to claim as their own so I’d just brush over it.

i will say though, looking back in my old age, those who stayed behind were the lucky ones, I envy them. They don’t have to confront the fact that everything they did was for nothing, an imperial experiment to reshape another people into a neoliberal ideal that did nothing but rape their country. 

it’s legit why I seriously considered joining the Ukraine foreign legion, at least then what I did/learned would’ve meant something. But my fiancé threatened me with castration so. Here I am. Bothering you all 😂

1 hour ago, Jason said:
20211119_sullivan_shelter_warming_tent_C
ALASKAPUBLIC.ORG

Mayor Dave Bronson decided to stop the fluoridation while visiting the Eklutna Water Treatment Plant on Oct. 1, according to the mayor’s spokesperson Corey Allen Young.

For 5 sweet hours those beautiful citizens were pure and free of communism.

• Sicko 1

It's terrible that this investigation debunking an obviously fake story even needed to be reported, but the truth behind it makes it even worse.

So yeah, schools aren't actually providing litter boxes for kids who identify as animals. However, some schools do have kitty litter in classrooms; as part of their active shooter supplies in case kids are trapped in their classrooms. Yikes.

So what is a actually a story about the epidemic of gun violence in this country has somehow been turned into a culture war talking point to bully LGBTQ kids by various GOP officials around the country.

• Halal 3

On 10/14/2022 at 12:54 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Once again, God damn America.

We took too many cast off British fops. We founded the country on complaining about problems we caused and that never stopped. Conservatives are the inheritors of the original American project and both need to be dumped in the harbor along with their fucking tea.

• True 1

On 10/14/2022 at 12:43 PM, TwinIon said:

It's terrible that this investigation debunking an obviously fake story even needed to be reported, but the truth behind it makes it even worse.

So yeah, schools aren't actually providing litter boxes for kids who identify as animals. However, some schools do have kitty litter in classrooms; as part of their active shooter supplies in case kids are trapped in their classrooms. Yikes.

So what is a actually a story about the epidemic of gun violence in this country has somehow been turned into a culture war talking point to bully LGBTQ kids by various GOP officials around the country.

Some people keep kitty litter around because you can throw it on a spill.  Its absorbent, can mask smells, and is pretty cheap by volume.