~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

4 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Shitload of House Republicans still voting Yes to rejecting Arizona. This fever ain't breaking any time soon.

They know it won't work but they can tell their stupid constituents that they "tried".  Security in their personal power is more important than the country to them. :|

3 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Shitload of House Republicans still voting Yes to rejecting Arizona. This fever ain't breaking any time soon.

Right now, it doesn't change the results unless both houses vote to object.

Still, be prepared for GA, MI, NV, PA, and WI to all try to be objected as well

26 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

This will be widely accepted rightwing canon before the weekend starts.

it was every other message posted on the facebook stream... it was Antifa pretending... im surprised they dont pay an extra rowdy guy to wear a BLM/Antifa shirt just to be seen arrested on Tv

2 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:
0*XszewWs2RigH2ebf.jpg
INDICA.MEDIUM.COM

You’ve already lost. This is what Americans need to understand

People who've actually lived through coups had this shit figured out early. More people should listen next time.

I read that article awhile ago. It was quite prophetic. 

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

These assholes will keep doing this shit because they will just keep getting away with it. Shut down all the small business tyrants

They aren't getting away with this. They are on hundreds of cameras, this is the senate. They'll be rounded up and charged. And probably aggressively prosecuted. This won't be let go.

• Haha 2

I know many Republicans have come forward and condemned Trump’s rhetoric this morning, which led to the insurrection on the US capitol this afternoon.

Let me be clear: Donald Trump didn’t *do* anything today. In fact, he did the same thing he’s been doing for the past five years.

Republicans leaders talking about the 25th Amendment, or impeachment, they’re doing it not because of Trump’s words or actions, but because of the results or his words and actions.

It should have never needed to come to that. We told you this would happen.

We’ve told you this would happen, day after day, month after month, for over five years.

TDS or the libs can’t accept the results of the 2016 election. I’ve heard it all.

This is what we told you would happen. And now it has happened. And now a woman is dead.

So to Republicans, and in particular the Senate Republicans who suddenly decided not to object to tonight’s vote certification:

I don’t accept your contrition, or your sudden change of heart, and I don’t accept your apology, should you ever give one.

And I know the optics of Washington DC and the US Capitol building hit different, and I appreciate those condemning the violent insurrectionists who laid siege.

But these actions by Trump supporters are not new.

In April, armed Trump supporters stormed the Michigan state capital. And just a few weeks ago, Trump supporters broke down barricades, broke windows, and stormed inside the Oregon state capital building.

This isn’t some fringe. This isn’t some alt-right. This is the Republican Party. Top to bottom.

3 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

They aren't getting away with this. They are on hundreds of cameras, this is the senate. They'll be rounded up and charged. And probably aggressively prosecuted. This won't be let go.

Nah. Maybe that clown trying to walk away with the podium, but the vast majority of these people clearly visible on camera are going to get to go home and treat this like a funny story they'll share with their grandkids.

5 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

lol

maybe *some* of the ones they've already arrested will get charged with some minor offense.