~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

SHE'S the one you're pissedd at? To the point you drop the c-word? :|

The anger is because it's indicative of the sort of tepid milquetoast response that will only embolden the fascists like Hawley and the goons in the Capitol.

She will be largely insulated from any failure to hold the swine accountable.  We won't be so fortunate.

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:
2021.01.06-11.35-kayfabenews-5ff6495ddda
WWW.KAYFABENEWS.COM

Great news, wrestling fans!  Remember Donald Trump, the celebrity tycoon who earned his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame for shaving the head of...

I remember when Trump became the Republican nominee and I said to a friend of mine that it was crazy that our next President could have had the stone olde stunner dropped on him and he didn't believe it until I showed him THIS

:|

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The anger is because it's indicative of the sort of tepid milquetoast response that will only embolden the fascists like Hawley and the goons in the Capitol.

She will be largely insulated from any failure to hold the swine accountable.  We won't be so fortunate.

Seems disproportionate to me but that's just me :shrug:

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Seems disproportionate to me but that's just me :shrug:

I don't see it as being any different than being pissed at the "good cops" that stand aside and watch the "rare bad apples" squeeze the life out of people. These people have the power the reign in this crazy, but just choose not to.

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Not even close to the same thing.

It's an institutional problem. Their failures at the higher levels of office allow for the failures at the lower levels. This country is a mess because those in power refuse to hold their contemporaries to account for their actions. Everyone looks the other way because they also want a free pass for any potential future transgression. If the Dems want to look the other way when Senators and the president incite violence, then they are equally at cause for abdicating their responsibilities. Bad actors can only be bad if the supposed good ones are willing to turn a blind eye.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Mulvaney's gone

106448164-1584455677468gettyimages-12047
WWW.CNBC.COM

President Trump's former chief of staff and current special envoy to Northern Ireland said Thursday that he's resigning from his diplomatic post.

image0.png

Go to hell, Mick.

• Guillotine 4
  • Haha 2

So Rudys misdialed phone message confirms the plan was to prolong the reading of ballots as long as possible... the taking of the Capitol was probably part of that idea.... so fail? it emboldened the resolve to get it done and greatly discouraged the willingness of folks to protest vote..