~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

1 minute ago, BloodyHell said:

They will be. Theres no way the members of congress and the next president wont launch a massive criminal investigation.

If not, im done witb it all. Fuck them.

The Biden administration likely won't look into any charges against Trump, let alone direct the justice department to look into this insurrectionist asshats. There are already Dem leaders saying we must look forward, not backward.

It's all bullshit, but I'd rather deal with that spineless bullshit than the GOP's racist/classist/misogynist bullshit.

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

The Biden administration likely won't look into any charges against Trump, let alone direct the justice department to look into this insurrectionist asshats. There are already Dem leaders saying we must look forward, not backward.

It's all bullshit, but I'd rather deal with that spineless bullshit than the GOP's racist/classist/misogynist bullshit.

Id rather see them have backbones beaten into them.

2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Both houses have rejected the objection.

Watch Hawley or Cruz pull this shit again when Georgia comes up.

They just got done with Arizona?! :lol:

Forget about stand back and stand by. Stand by and reload, Proud Boys they're still going to be there doing this tomorrow afternoon...

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

I wonder if the reason Mitt Romney looks so pissed is they're just filibustering and they'd all rather just fucking go home already.

Naww, as much as hes still trash, I do believe Romney believes in democracy, and I seem to remember he was very gracious in defeat. Ill give him and McCain that.

I gotta say again what I said a few pages back--I don't think I've heard the term QAnon said on TV at all today. We need to actually understand and confront the actual problem. A lot of the protesters there earnestly believed they were going to do a citizen's arrest on a giant cabal of pedos because they're in a cult.

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

They just got done with Arizona?! :lol:

Forget about stand back and stand by. Stand by and reload, Proud Boys they're still going to be there doing this tomorrow afternoon...

They aren't getting anywhere near, and I want to see the video if any do get into a building full of special forces with no compunctions about executing a bunch of traitors.

3 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

I gotta say again what I said a few pages back--I don't think I've heard the term QAnon said on TV at all today. We need to actually understand and confront the actual problem. A lot of the protesters there earnestly believed they were going to do a citizen's arrest on a giant cabal of pedos because they're in a cult.

There's a 100% chance that if Brian williams (as an example) goes on the news and starts talking about how the Q movement is radicalizing *millions* of Republicans, including a good number of electeds, I honestly think there'd be significant pushback and it all just gets labeled nonsense.

Because when people are told what Republicans believe and vote for, they simply don't believe it!

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

There's a 100% chance that if Brian williams (as an example) goes on the news and starts talking about how the Q movement is radicalizing *millions* of Republicans, including a good number of electeds, I honestly think there'd be significant pushback and it all just gets labeled nonsense.

Because when people are told what Republicans believe and vote for, they simply don't believe it!

I mean, maybe, but in that case, I dunno, we might just be fucked. Because just hoping this all goes away isn't working right now either.

KXSAOH3FUBHZBKGBWRQGNUFP44.jpg
WWW.OPB.ORG

Local Black Lives Matter protesters, glued to the coup attempt at home and at work, said they were struck by the restraint with which law enforcement responded to the mob of mostly white Trump supporters in Washington D.C. compared with the tear gas, riot munitions, and other heavy-handed tactics police -- including federal law enforcement -- used on them in Portland this summer.

Huehuehue

17 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Id rather see them have backbones beaten into them.

It took billions of years for any species to grow a backbone after the Cambrian Explosion. I'd say Dems need at least half that much time to do the same. Either that or a major extinction event. The Boomers are all going to die out over the next few decades and then there's climate change, so there's you're hope.

14 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Naww, as much as hes still trash, I do believe Romney believes in democracy, and I seem to remember he was very gracious in defeat. Ill give him and McCain that.

I think Romney's an awful politician and I'm from Massachusetts and was of voting are when he won the governorship. I'm not at all a fan, but you are correct. He does believe in this silly democracy game the US has been cosplaying as for the last few hundred years.