~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Close, but he would say "more like tin," and would use the nickname "Tin Pot Wade."

I just really want to hear Trump stumble and slur aluminum though. Too bigly of a word for him. 

"Aluminninimmm look listen, I have the greatest posts 👐🏻 nobody posts greater than me 👆🏼, OK? Nobody. Believe me. Believe me. 👌🏻Nobody. Obama." 

10 minutes ago, Brick said:

"Weak Wade 'Rusty' Steel (more like aluminum) unfairly, and unjustly banned me from Day 1 Patch. Totally unfair. Shame what has happened to that board, some say the greatest board, did you know it used to be called Bad Cartridge? Not many people know that. My wonderful lawyer, Rudi Giuliani, and I will be appealing this ban, and I will be voted as new Commissar. I will Make D1P Great Again. Thank you."

"Bad Cartridge will rise again!"

bGMWLi1.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Congress’ tally of the Electoral College vote won by Joe Biden (all times local): 7:40 p.m. Former President Bill Clinton says the attack...

The link is messing up the title...but the actual story is that a West Virginia lawmaker was one of the rioters who stormed the Capitol.

23 minutes ago, Brick said:

"Weak Wade 'Rusty' Steel (more like aluminum) unfairly, and unjustly banned me from Day 1 Patch. Totally unfair. Shame what has happened to that board, some say the greatest board, did you know it used to be called Bad Cartridge? Not many people know that. My wonderful lawyer, Rudi Giuliani, and I will be appealing this ban, and I will be voted as new Commissar. I will Make D1P Great Again. Thank you."

I really enjoyed this post. Very accurate. Bigly. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Of course, white people always win because other white people don't hold shitty white people to the low standard they set for everyone else.  And you can't tell these white people about the double standard because they have their heads so far up their asses they can't see it, don't want to see it, or just refuse to accept it.

1 minute ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Of course, white people always win because other white people don't hold shitty white people to the low standard they set for everyone else.  And you can't tell these white people about the double standard because they have their heads so far up their asses they can't see it, don't want to see it, or just refuse to accept it.

I dunno man, I'm about to start hitting Trump neighbors' windows tonight.

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

The House GOP and its assorted nuts will definitely have some defectors because there are some true believers in there. But I wonder if all this has taken the piss out of the Senate traitors.

If they still plan to object, with 2 hours each for 4 or 5 more states, they would be there until late into tomorrow morning. 

Just now, LazyPiranha said:

No one should get their fucking hopes up.  The 25th amendment has as much chance of getting invoked as Ben Shapiro’s wife having a satisfying orgasm.  

I mean Pence has to initiate it, he gets to play the savior to America, then in a few years run for president.

1 minute ago, LazyPiranha said:

No one should get their fucking hopes up.  The 25th amendment has as much chance of getting invoked as Ben Shapiro’s wife having a satisfying orgasm.  

It's probably not actually being invoked as much as some of its provisions are being implemented without regard to its actual invocation.

10 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Joe Lockhart (yes, yes I know) believes that a "piecemeal" implementation of the 25th Amendment may be happening.

While I won't get my hopes up it would be great if it does happen and can be done quickly before trump can write off a few more pardons.

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

I mean Pence has to initiate it, he gets to play the savior to America, then in a few years run for president.

Pence isn’t as fucking stupid as people like to think.  He was going to lose as governor in his own fucking state and he has the charisma of the victims of Pompei.  He has no fucking delusions of winning the presidency on his own.  He has too much of the Trump stench and not enough of anything else to make up for it.