~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

5 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:
Ashli-Babbit-.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The woman fatally shot inside the U.S. Capitol Wednesday has been identified as Ashli Babbitt, a friend confirms to Fox News. Babbitt was a 14-year veteran who served four...

When Facebook warriors meet the real world. Representing my home town well. 

I'm guessing her tours with the Air Force involved being behind a desk.  

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

lol

1 minute ago, thewhyteboar said:

That would be the most Republican ever. Only do the right thing for selfish reasons.

Yup, this would be a favor to Republicans. If Trump is determined that he will destroy the party if he can not own it this may be their only path to taking it back. And even then, it'll be exactly as messy as Trump wants it to be.

The smart political play might even be for Dems to demur if such an offer were made by Congressional Republicans. Let them consume one another. But after seeing the glee that greeted Trump winning the primary in 2016 because "now Hillary is sure to win" I don't think I am interested in that gamble. Any chance to excise Trump from our politics is worth taking.

I mean, also, it would just plain be the right thing to do. So that's a plus :p

6 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Yup, this would be a favor to Republicans. If Trump is determined that he will destroy the party if he can not own it this may be their only path to taking it back. And even then, it'll be exactly as messy as Trump wants it to be.

The smart political play might even be for Dems to demur if such an offer were made by Congressional Republicans. Let them consume one another. But after seeing the glee that greeted Trump winning the primary in 2016 because "now Hillary is sure to win" I don't think I am interested in that gamble. Any chance to excise Trump from our politics is worth taking.

I mean, also, it would just plain be the right thing to do. So that's a plus :p

He can do immense damage in the next 2 weeks. Any political benefit isn't worth it.