Nikki Haley planning Feb. 15 launch for 2024 White House bid

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Nikki Haley's campaign is lashing out at the RNC and Ronna McDaniel following a report that its considering a resolution to declare Donald Trump the presumptive GOP nominee.

I would actually prefer the parties to get rid of the primaries altogether.  Go back to smoke filled rooms where party bosses determine who will be the nominee.  

2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Nikki Haley's campaign is lashing out at the RNC and Ronna McDaniel following a report that its considering a resolution to declare Donald Trump the presumptive GOP nominee.

I would actually prefer the parties to get rid of the primaries altogether.  Go back to smoke filled rooms where party bosses determine who will be the nominee.  

Bring back the Deep State! Seriously though

• True 1

4 hours ago, mclumber1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

It’s hilarious to me that the establishment is helping Trump, yet some people still think it’s the establishment who’s after Trump.

4 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

It’s hilarious to me that the establishment is helping Trump, yet some people still think it’s the establishment who’s after Trump.

That’s just a part of the deep state fake bro gosh.

2 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

If Haley loses in South Carolina, should she drop out of the Republican race and run as a third party? She did manage to get some Independents and moderates to vote for her instead of Trump.

She should stay in until the convention with the hope that Trump becomes ineligible. After that she can consider third party options. 

• Halal 3

On 1/27/2024 at 8:11 PM, GeneticBlueprint said:

She should stay in until the convention with the hope that Trump becomes ineligible. After that she can consider third party options. 

Also to get more unhinged victory speeches about Haley being investigated.

Jesus fucking Christ:

WWW.MSN.COM

GOP presidential hopeful Nikki Haley on Wednesday rejected the idea that the 2015 Charleston mass shooting at a Black church was about racism.

Appearing on the influential hip-hop morning show The Breakfast Club, Haley told co-host Charlamagne tha God that the national media “came in and wanted to define” the event. 

2 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

Every Trump supporter I know hates Haley as much or more than Biden. 

That's what happens with a cult mentality. All opposition is akin to evil.

On another note, Haley is skipping Nevada entirely and I don't blame her after the legislature there changed rules to basically just hand Trump a win.

15 hours ago, Massdriver said:

Every Trump supporter I know hates Haley as much or more than Biden. 

SFLU has mentioned this before, but I’ve found that at the extremities of politics the most hated figure is not the opposition but those willing to compromise with the opposition.  Applies to right and left.

Thing is that a lot of people don’t realize Trump has pushed them into extreme territory, because many of them were normie-ish before The Orange One unchained their political Id. (Also a quality of personality cults)

• Like 1

@Jason @Commissar SFLUFAN @Kal-El814 @Nokra @whoever-the-fuck-else

Can this thread just be changed into a 2024 election thread? I was about to make one but all the election stuff gets posted here so

:shrug:

Anyway:

THEHILL.COM

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that while she thinks President Biden’s age, which is a growing topic of concern among voters, is a “legitimate issue,” she advised him to &#822…

This is already getting taken out of context with only the first part being quoted :p 

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:
WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

The former president and his aides are formulating plans to deport millions of migrants.

Basically plans to send federal agents into Democratic states and round up immigrants.

So what, Texas is going to bus migrants to blue cities just so Trump can send them back?  Seems like a profound waste of money. 

20 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

So what, Texas is going to bus migrants to blue cities just so Trump can send them back?  Seems like a profound waste of money. 

No it'll own the libs and that's priceless. 

I feel like the only way to combat the effects of this special counsel report is for Biden to put his campaign into overdrive.  He needs to milk every advantage of the bully pulpit like the election is next week and he’s ten points behind.  People need to see him making vigorous political performances, week in and week out.  And find another tack than ‘Bidenomics’, cuz it just isn’t getting any traction, even if it’s true Biden’s economic performance is superior to Trump’s.  Invite Obama over and have a ‘here’s what effective campaigning actually looks like’ pow-wow.

And maybe start publicly roasting Trump’s Truth Social feed, because it’s proof positive Trump is in far more severe cognitive decline than Biden.

Then all you religious folk need to go to your chosen place of worship and pray like crazy that the recent uptick in consumer sentiment is the sign of a sustained trend.

In the meantime, I’m going to go hide in the basement, while the possible end of formal American democracy and the beginning of an Orbanian crypto-fascist state approaches.  I will emerge only to go vote, make my kids breakfast, and take my wife out for Indian food on our anniversary.  Kthxbye 

• Halal 4