PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

11 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I got my tracking code late from Target and it will be here tomorrow

There’s no update from FedEx in terms of movement so I won’t have any reliable delivery estimate until tomorrow. Currently says Sunday - I didn’t even realize FedEx delivered on Sundays. 

I ran it through my phone and website at the same time.  App definitely runs through a little smoother.  I got to the payment screen on my PC before I did on my phone, but my phone went though it all pretty quick, and my computer got to the complete order on the PC and it said out of stock right after my App purchase went through.  I felt I was crazy close to getting two.

Thanks to @BloodyHellfor the Tip!

Thanks to a mention here, I downloaded the Walmart app and got an order to go through. Took from 9pm to 9:08pm,moving one step at a time with lots of loading but it went through. I immediately got a fraud alert txt from my bank about the purchase but said allow as fast as I could. Got an email confirmation from Walmart about 5 minutes later so I think I'm in the clear. Fucking heart was racing the entire time. Still paranoid the order could be screwed due to the bank but I'll have to wait and see. I would definitely recommend the app. 

4 minutes ago, thedarkstark said:

@Dodger @Spork3245@ManUtdRedDevils

What's the status of your Target orders? Mine was picked up by fedex a few hours ago, supposed to arrive tomorrow apparently. 

My bank account hasn't been charged though? lol

Supposed to arrive tomorrow. My XSX got here yesterday so looks like I’m getting both day after launch