~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

6TXNZJDV2RF77CNX7E6H35FH6U.jpg
WWW.LIVE5NEWS.COM

About one-third of U.S. households say they’re behind on rent or mortgage payments and likely to face eviction or foreclosure in the next two months, according to data collected by the U.S. Census Bureau.

About one-third of U.S. households say they’re behind on rent or mortgage payments and likely to face eviction or foreclosure in the next two months, according to data collected by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Shit sounds like it sucks. On the other hand, I did want to buy a house in 2021, sounds like it might be a good time to make use of someone else's hardships.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I’ll take it, but what’s $600 gonna do for the people who really are in dire straights now?

That's why this is such a joke. Either you're in a way bigger hole than $600 or you're doing fine and are just going to pocket the money in a savings account, because if you're doing fine $600 isn't enough to get you to start throwing money around.

43 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's why this is such a joke. Either you're in a way bigger hole than $600 or you're doing fine and are just going to pocket the money in a savings account, because if you're doing fine $600 isn't enough to get you to start throwing money around.

Pretty much. Just gonna stick what we get to the mortgage. 4 more years and we’re done. 

13 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Dont know about articles but I mean it seems pretty simple. Democrats caved on damn near everything like they always do, while Republicans gave up not a whole lot. I'm sure some journalist can write that up into a few inches of article space somewhere.  

GOP: In order for us to get everything we want, you're going to have to give up some things.

Dems: Deal!

3 hours ago, Littleronin said:

Dont know about articles but I mean it seems pretty simple. Democrats caved on damn near everything like they always do, while Republicans gave up not a whole lot. I'm sure some journalist can write that up into a few inches of article space somewhere.  

I just want to see what the factual differences are, as you can easily guess Republican citizens are spinning this as the Democrat's fault for not giving them $1200 by accepting the $1.8 trillion Trump proposal pre-election.