~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

I would not recommend going to a public venue right now.

A lot of people feel the same way plus it's an XFL game. I imagine that it'll be far less crowded than the grocery store in any given section of the stadium. :p

Just now, Chris- said:

What facts changed? From my perspective, nothing about the situation is different than what was projected. 

Then you haven’t been paying attention. The experts now know the spread of the virus was far in excess of what they believed the day he spoke. There is a reason we are seeing mass cancellation of gatherings NOW, because the experts have a much better idea of how fast this spreads. 

2 minutes ago, Commodore D said:

Sitting here talking through it with My wife, shutting down the schools is the best stabilizing action you can take. Not only did you put thousands of kids at home, you brought at least 30% of their parent home.

It's for the best, even if it means reduced income for the family.  

We are lucky - my wife is a stay at home mom.  If Nevada or Clark County decides to cancel school for an extended period of time, we should be able to manage.