~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

3 minutes ago, chakoo said:

https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/sk/coronavirus-vaccine-made-in-saskatchewan-is-now-in-the-testing-stages

Canada has been on the ball. If only the US had a competent leader. :canada:

Hopes rise over experimental drug's effectiveness against coronavirus

I am hoping that remdesivir comes forward as a viable treatment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I was actually talking about ALL of Canada... a Wall and a Moat works just as well. But Hey if you want open borders with your shit hole failed nation state neighbor to the south, who am I to judge>:shrug:

Meh.  Those fuckers in the West and Quebec don't want to be part of Canada anyways.

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I wonder when WV will get hit. Already got TP shortages from all the big stores despite no cases yet. 

It is assuredly in every US state at this point, the only question is how many cases and when (if ever) will they be discovered.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

It is assuredly in every US state at this point, the only question is how many cases and when (if ever) will they be discovered.

It's going to be like the hurricane last year - the official case count will be like 300, but there will be thousands of families with dead grandparents.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

I know. I just wonder if WV will see a big boom from hundreds of cases popping up "out of nowhere" or if it will be a few at a time deal. 

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

It's going to be like the hurricane last year - the official case count will be like 300, but there will be thousands of families with dead grandparents.

And the White house will just blame the states for not doing a better job of keeping track of things.

48 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

:feelsgood: 

wait... I'm not supposed to touch my face. Do i have CORONA?! Oh wait I'm black and word on the street is black people are immune to Corona virus. (I'm not kidding, I heard a group of folks talking about this factoid last night :|)

Text from my brother yesterday:

"Black people are more resistant to the Corona virus because when we greet each other, our handshakes create so much friction that it kills the virus"

- my coworker

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

That the one where almost 3,000 Americans died, more than on 9/11?

40 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

The English Premier league is going forward with it's matches this weekend.

Arteta has tested positive.  At the very least, I can't see Arsenal/Brighton happening.

Edit:

Mendy is undergoing testing, so I would suspect the City/Burnley game won't happen either.

13 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Arteta has tested positive.  At the very least, I can't see Arsenal/Brighton happening.

Edit:

Mendy is undergoing testing, so I would suspect the City/Burnley game won't happen either.

Yeah I was going to say that Mendy’s family has had a corona virus scare so they shouldn’t play that.