~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

I hope these fuckwads never get the trump stink of of them. They are all flushing their legacies down the toilet by standing with this conman... and for what?

These guys aren't fucking dumb. They know exactly what Trump is and what he stands for... and yet they all support him. They are bad people doing a bad thing for the worst fucking person imaginable. They have no integrity, no honor and no morals. They are all complicit and they should all be held accountable.

3 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

This bitch

Today I learned lying about a blowjob was a more serious threat to our government institutions as to warrant the extreme step of immediate removal of office than soliciting a foreign government to investigate the potential front runner of the 2020 Presidential Election, withholding congressional approved foreign aid to that country,  firing the ambassador to that country, demanding another country investigate your opponent as well when pressed about reporters, etc.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Because then we'll have Republicans crowing about bipartisan acquittal. 

Exactly, and in my experience this is thing kind of fact that plays well with low information voters.

In all my years of debating about Trump, and Hillary, and trying to get into the details the #1 argument I have found effective on people who don't like Hillary but also don't want to learn much is, "if Hillary is so guilty, why has a Republican Congress spent years investigating her without finding anything to charge her with?".

On the flip side, "Even Democrats voted that Trump did nothing wrong" doesn't just play well with the Trump base. It sends a message to low info voters that maybe it was a frivilous case all along.

4 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Is that actually what you want?

Just now, Chairslinger said:

Exactly, and in my experience this is thing kind of fact that plays well with low information voters.

In all my years of debating about Trump, and Hillary, and trying to get into the details the #1 argument I have found effective on people who don't like Hillary but also don't want to learn much is, "if Hillary is so guilty, why has a Republican Congress spent years investigating her without finding anything to charge her with?".

On the flip side, "Even Democrats voted that Trump did nothing wrong" doesn't just play well with the Trump base. It sends a message to low info voters that maybe it was a frivilous case all along.

I don't want it all the time but I certainly want it on votes like this that actually matter.

9 minutes ago, Jose said:

It doesn't matter. People bitch about Manchin all the time, but is Republican equivalent would be way worse in WV.

This is a lot more consequential than Manchin voting for individual judge appointments or whatever because this is something that will a actually penetrate the consciousness of the general "low information but still votes" public. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is a lot more consequential than Manchin voting for individual judge appointments or whatever because this is something that will a actually penetrate the consciousness of the general "low information but still votes" public. 

Will it?