~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

McConnell met with Murkowski for a half hour this morning so that probably locked THAT up. This shit show of government is exactly what this country deserves if only to wake everybody the fuck up. AND he's gonna get re-elected too.

This isn't waking anyone up.

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Most of the Q&A right now is shit.  It's just a bunch of Senators jerking off their own sides.  I want challenging questions from the opposition.  

The only important question is one that only Roberts can answer, if the Senate issues subpoenas, are they subject to judicial review? 

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

McConnell met with Murkowski for a half hour this morning so that probably locked THAT up. This shit show of government is exactly what this country deserves if only to wake everybody the fuck up. AND he's gonna get re-elected too.

People will only wake up when something huge happens that breaks them out of their life of convenience. Which at this rate, could be sooner than later. But by then it will be too late.

2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Most of the Q&A right now is shit.  It's just a bunch of Senators jerking off their own sides.  I want challenging questions from the opposition.  

It was shit for the entire day. Senators used their questions to provide more speaking time for their side.

1 hour ago, osxmatt said:

It was shit for the entire day. Senators used their questions to provide more speaking time for their side.

Did they do the thing where they were really diatribes with a question mark tacked onto the end? Because people always hated that shit during Model Congress.

17 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I've been saying it for years that federal agents of some sort may very well be deployed under the guise of enforcing the civil Rights act/protect against voter fraud to minority/urban precincts in swing states.

They literally did this in the most recent season of Jack Ryan.