~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

Trump’s base always does that. Anyone who says anything that is either negative or bad for Trump instantly becomes a dem operative. Their history and political affiliation doesn’t matter. I guarantee that any senator, no matter who, that votes for even witnesses to be allowed will be labeled as such.

It doesn’t take too long on twitter to see people calling foxnews being ran by dems any time they don’t suck Trumps cock enough.

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Trump’s base always does that. Anyone who says anything that is either negative or bad for Trump instantly becomes a dem operative. Their history and political affiliation doesn’t matter. I guarantee that any senator, no matter who, that votes for even witnesses to be allowed will be labeled as such.

It doesn’t take too long on twitter to see people calling foxnews being ran by dems any time they don’t suck Trumps cock enough.

It's just rather amusing to imagine the Rage Walrus's reaction to the implication!

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, stepee said:

In this age of tribal politics, any person, no matter how close they are to Trump, and any evidence, no matter how damaging and credible, that goes against Trump is a chess piece for Democrats that must be out-maneuvered. It's an era of reality bending where facts are merely a test of loyalty and harmful action by your teammate is a test of faith.

I'm going to apologize in advance if anyone has said this already, but if so I promise I've come this realization independently and completely by coincidence. I've realized that the whole purpose of this impeachment isn't actually to get Trump impeached. The Democrats and anyone involved with or watching politics closely plainly know that can never happen. The purpose is to make it so obvious to everyone, especially voters, that he should have been impeached, that it renders completely transparent the apathy and effective complicity of the Republican cover-up. To leave them in power by vote is to reward their behavior and encourage its continuation, and that should be an easy decision to make for the fence-sitters that are at least somewhat receptive to that message.

21 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah I think he would be a little subtler about his state sponsored infotainment... This is more along the lines of North Korea.

North Korea puts far more skill and art into their propaganda. This is just a bloated waxy-skinned mannequin circling random pictures to make divorced dads in Oakleys and grandparents whose kids don't call anymore feel accepted for once in their miserable lives. 

29 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

:sleep:  The number of Tweets shouting ‘gamechanger!’ posted in this thread that ultimately amount to nothing is singularly obnoxious. They will number in the triple digits by the time this is all over.

Well, O'Donnell is right. Legally Trump seemed to, yet again, wave any claim to privilege in a certain conversation by announcing his version of it publicly.

This has hurt him to varying degrees in the past. In this case it seems of questionable use because it's never really been about whether Dems could ultimately win in court to compel Bolton's testimony. They very probably could.

It's about whether they want to take the time to run it through the courts, which they seem not to. It doesn't seem to change things much because it strengthens their case(but it was already strong) but likely does not speed up the process.

Where it does matter is if Bolton moves from hesitant to willing witness. That is where Trump's big mouth gets him in the most trouble because it removes hesitance from a witness that might otherwise worry about legitmate issues of executive privilege.